The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

24 September 2010

Lies, Damned Lies, & Predictions

Inspired by a bit of banter in the previous comments section, let's have a look at what the past numbers say will happen in the upcoming season...

The League Table

Based upon Average Points per Season

1. Liverpool (50 points)
2. Chelsea (32)
3. Roma (29)
4. Bayern (28)
5. Arsenal (19)
6. Barcelona (18)
7. Inter (17)
8. Man City (3)
9. Man Utd (0)
10. Real Madrid (0)

Based upon Average League Finish / Average Goal Differential

1. Liverpool (1 / 56 Goal Differential)
2. Chelsea (3 / 16)
3. Roma (3 / 8)
4. Bayern (4 / -19)
5. Arsenal (5 / -17)
6. Inter (5 / -18)
7. Barcelona (6 / -1)
8. Man City (8 / -8)
9. Man Utd (0 / 0)
10. Real Madrid (0 / 0)

The Golden Boot

Based upon Average League Goals per Season

1. Fernando Torres (29 Goals)
2. Francesco Totti (19)
3. Steven Gerrard (18)
4. Didier Drogba (12)
5. Wayne Rooney (11)

Based upon Average League Goals per Game

1. Fernando Torres (31 Goals)
2. Francesco Totti (21)
3. Steven Gerrard (20)
4. Didier Drogba (13)
5. Wayne Rooney (11)

13 comments:

  1. 1 in 3 managers think that you have been slowly adding "mystery goals" to nando's total over the past 4 seasons thus, unethically skewing his numbers. The other 2/3 of the managers don't pay enough attention to lean one way or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 in 3 managers KNOW that Critt posted this anonymous comment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 in 1 DFA Record Keepers KNOW that any tampering and/or fraud related to any GIMP statistics would completely undermine everything the DFA stands for. Such a crime would not be worth the potential "reward" as the preservation of the league is paramount, not individual aggrandization.

    100% of sane and rational GIMP managers KNOW that any embellishment or impropriety on behalf of Liverpool and/or Mr. Torres is completely unnecessary. The dominance of both parties (and the ineptness of their opponents) has earned them their impressive statistics and reputations, not underhanded tinkering.

    100% of sane and rational GIMP managers also know that posting under "anonymous" indicates a spine made of gelatin and a rectum full of sour grapes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with liam. Fuck anonymous and everything that sour shit has to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, another 'f' word from you in the comment section. Don't be so hard on yourself (anonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relax Critt. Just start posting all your foul mouth posts under your own name. Your not making any radical claims or overly mean comments so I'm puzzled as to why its not under your name. It's pretty clear that you have been posting under anonymous. No one else uses that verbiage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not trying to fool anyone. I do it because it IS so obvious. You've posted under that before when it was equally obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we can quote one of the greatest songs ever composed to solve this situation "Sir Burns". Is this not that "land of the free"? I believe that it is within my constitutional write not only to say what ever I want where ever I want, but also that I may own a small arsenal to protect my family from cat burglars and small innocent woodland creatures. If I want to write something under this wall of protection or under me real name than it's certainly within my rights as am American. If I want to wake up at 3 am to coat myself in animal urine and "control the population" one 22 round at a time than so be it. If we are not taking full advantage of these God given rights my friends, then well, the terrorists and the French win.

    -God bless America

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you've really out down yourself with that one haven't you big fella

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3 in 3 managers know that Sir David wrote that post

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES! All the attention, anger, and fire has been aimed away from myself and towards another. Seems like Burns has found himself another to bicker with. I believe I made my point earlier in the month about pot stiring.

    Writing under anonymous posing as someone else and then immediately commenting after. Here's a tip David:

    Don't post under anonymous at 23:41 and then comment at 23:43. Little obvious. Calm yourself.

    As for numbers and all this added nonsense...this GIMP season will have many differences and the number will change. AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah buddy it was a joke which is why I posted it right after. Please point out the anger and "fire" towards anyone here.

    ReplyDelete