The league has hit a new low point. Tucker, the Don, will no longer be able to participate in the league. "I didn't anticipate on the league lasting this long and I will no longer be able to renew my xbox live subscription", explained the United manager. This news comes only a few weeks after Barcelona gaffer, Brett Murphy, announced that he only has a moth left on his subscription and wasn't planning on renewing.
Chelsea manager, David Burns, spoke regarding the state of the league during his lunch break this afternoon. "It's hard to figure out why the league has been so poor this tear. The blog is better than ever, the game is the best it's been and we've added two more quality teams to the mix. The league has 3 teams fighting for first place, and 5 teams battling for the champions cup spots. Its the most exciting and competitive season to date but is somehow not drawing any interest from the majority of the managers. I just can't figure out why there isn't an interest anymore. Perhaps some managers have put to much emphasis on winning instead of having fun. Or maybe people are done pretending to enjoy football and FIFA all together. Who knows"
I can honestly say that I have more fun playing team FIFA at this point. There's no point in getting frustrated about the occasionally ass kicking, i still have fun working one twos with Ian or getting my free kick cleared off the line by ingo.
ReplyDeleteGuess his ERA won't stay under 3 for long. It seems like he is in panic mode over there
ReplyDeleteThat makes 0 sense... Critt?
ReplyDeleteAlthough to me, it seems to make more sense than "0 sense," I am not the author of that anonymous post. I was at work from 10-7
ReplyDeleteYeah I was at work when I wrote my post. And as it turns out you have the same device I used to write mine.
ReplyDeleteAnd that comment still makes 0 sense
ReplyDeleteYes, but unlike you, I don't have a desk or cubicle that I can be behind to write blog posts or check the blog every five minutes. I am envious of that convinence. Instead I have to be on my feet all day long stroking people's egos so I can make some sale.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt says in the post i wrote it on my lunch break
ReplyDelete