The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

05 November 2011

No Blext for Fall League?!?!

No one sent me a blext for the start of the fall league....

Must have been a mistake! Just keep me updated...I got next!!

7 comments:

  1. They just don't like you, you can accept it now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you checking up on us Murph. You are missed.

    Maybe not so much in the league, but generally missed. (I miss you in the league)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This...is what I need...I feel the love, Ingo I miss you and I miss the league too. It wasn't personal, I just needed to decide if I wanted to pay $50 for online gaming or buy a tempurpedic pillow. Can I announce my comeback for the Spring Season? or do I have to be invited back...I don't like the GIP cup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I for one will allow you to come back. If there is a vote, count me in for the "welcome back" side. This of course assuming you haven't butt raped any 10 year old boys in the shower.....bc that's just nasty.

    P.S. How's that pillow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No vote needed. You're always welcome back (at the beginning of a season)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your brother, you are my brother, I am moving back to Orlando in 2 weeks, we will all reunite. Barca with a hard C.

    ReplyDelete