Ars/Palermo has been in the books for weeks but not on the blog, Ian could be dead for all I know, Burns is in pout mode, and it seems ppl are trying to prove a point by dragging this season on until FIFA 13 comes out which would be worse than how long I've drug (dragged?) on this sentence...
Next match is Burns v Thompson.
ReplyDeleteC League semi final
*holds breath*
And the award for the most ironic article of the season goes to....
ReplyDeleteAdam Tindle!
Hard to take this complaint seriously from the guy that averaged a match every 4 weeks throughout the entire season.
Can we just finish? Honestly, is Ian alive?
ReplyDeleteI speak with Ian several times a week via text...
ReplyDeleteGood. Now, are any of those texts about playing a GIMP match?
DeleteI don't know about you clowns, but I've been done for weeks. I think that should earn me something. Not sure what. Maybe I get relegated twice.
ReplyDeletePerhaps you'll have better luck with a team like bayern next season. Ian should be taking over arsenal after Tindle "retires" do to lack of time.
ReplyDeleteHe doesn't have to "retire" he can just take his 12 day forefits every time. Pacing would still be better than this year and he'll get the results that his style of play deserves.
DeleteI know you're pushing this as hard as you can and can't seem to let it go. Fact is, I'm simply not one of the people that "drags on the league." Burns is the only one that continues to try and push that-- if anyone seriously agrees with him, by all means come out and say it. I have plenty of texts showing me as the first one to contact an opponent and never complain when people can't play right away.
ReplyDeleteBurns- move on to something better.. I appreciate the wind-up attempt but that one is played out.
First of all, everyone knows you are one of the people slowing down the league. Second, you sending the first (and most likely the only text) doesn't mean dick. I spent 2 weeks trying to play and the match had to be rescheduled three times because of you.I seem to remember sending you texts and getting responses 4-5 hours later (they were sent to Pruitt who can verify)
ReplyDeleteHere's one the texts I sent: "match tonight?" 3 hours later "you would now that Henry's off the team".
Yea- that was in response to you ignoring my texts for a match until Henry was off of Arsenal. Hence the "you would now that Henry's off the team" response. Moron.
ReplyDelete