How can I ever write anything on this blog ever again?! I'm baffled on how you did it and it is the ABSOLUTE funniest thing to ever grace this website.
I shall watch this a dozen times over. The movie is phenomenal! I want to get drunk with all of you and sit around analyzing every single line!
Ingo, that video was taken on MIchaelos' phone in the SU locker room, and was promptly deleted after his sister came accross it, and several other skintastic photos.
Brilliant! Haha! A masterpiece! Well said Fuhrer
ReplyDelete......
ReplyDelete......
BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
How can I ever write anything on this blog ever again?! I'm baffled on how you did it and it is the ABSOLUTE funniest thing to ever grace this website.
I shall watch this a dozen times over. The movie is phenomenal! I want to get drunk with all of you and sit around analyzing every single line!
"Rape shower?" BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
"Ingo goose stepping?" LMFAO!!
*standing ovation with some D sucking
Rape shower was the best
Delete"Inog goose stepping" brought back so many unwanted, and yet vivid memories.
ReplyDeleteAll that yelling has me aroused.
ReplyDeleteIs there an actual clip of me doing said act?
To be honest, I don't remember doing that
Burns just won the blog.
ReplyDeleteIngo, that video was taken on MIchaelos' phone in the SU locker room, and was promptly deleted after his sister came accross it, and several other skintastic photos.
The Greek's phone in the SU locker room? Still nothing. Damn my memory. Probably bc I did a lot of ridiculous/stupid things.
ReplyDeleteCare to make a list? Let's see what you all can come up with.
You're joking about his sister right? Does he even have a sister?
- "Ich Will" was on the stereo. You were nude. Exiting the shower.
Delete- He has a dozen.
Those were the days.
Delete"If I could turn back time."
Sing it with me!
What happened at the end of the video? I had to stop the video at :55 and step out of the room.
ReplyDeleteConsider yourself lucky
DeleteYour adherence to the Führer's words is commendable.
DeleteThis was funny
ReplyDelete