Injuries
A player who is injured will miss the following 2 matches. A player picking up his second injury of the season will miss the following 3 matches. The subsequent injuries will result in the same 2, 3, 2, 3, etc pattern. A player not in an international squad will see an international break count as one match towards an injury ban.
Forfeits
Matches are to be played within 9 days of the "posted date" on the schedule. Only one match per manager will be listed as "posted" at a time, and the next available match will be listed as such the day after a match is reported.
Registration
Every manager, club, and country must be registered by Wednesday 3 October. Thus far the DFA consists of:
- I. Thompson: Bayern and Ireland
- L. Pruitt: Liverpool and Germany
- D. Burns: Chelsea and England
- A. Tindle: Arsenal and France
- C. Ingoglia: Palermo and Italy
- M. Cushing: ________ and Netherlands
- B. Murphy: Manchester City and Mexico
Can I get a commissioner's explanation on why I can't be Barca and Argentina if no other managers besides myself have managed them in the past? I would rather be those teams.
ReplyDeleteBe prepared for an answer with the word "cock" in it at least 5 times.
DeleteSpeak with the masses, I never said they were banned.
ReplyDeleteGreat, I spoke with the masses and we have all agreed that I can continue to be Barca and Argentina, better for everyone
ReplyDeleteBarcelona:
ReplyDelete3 guys over 90
6 other guys over 85
The remaining two in the starting 11 are an 84 and 81
The bench includes an 83, 85 and 86. There is not a player lower then 78 on the bench.
Yes, this is better for everyone...
What about Argentina?
DeleteCan we keep it in perspective that I am not good?
ReplyDeleteAlso, I don't understand why you are pointing out numbers, you could be those team if you wanted, just like everyone else
ReplyDeleteMurph- you do not want to manage either of those teams, trust me. If you have any success it will have nothing to do with managerial skill -- will be all because of player ratings. You won't get any fancy write-ups for trophies won, just scorn and disdain from bitter managers like burns who is already setting u up for this (see player ratings post above).
ReplyDeleteJust be some no-name club like ingo and lose with class because if you figure out how to win with them, it'll be because of "cock" tactics IRregardless (to quote critt) of what you do.
Btw I'm surprised to see u on here-- isn't Lego Hannah Montana calling your name right now?
Gotta finish Lego Pirates of the Carribean first, then maybe Harry Potter. Batman is hard to play.
ReplyDeleteI know Tindle, I've been back on the blog for less than a week and the passive aggressivness is overhwelming. I don't understand why everyone is so angry. This really isn't a big deal, I choose to be Barca and Argentina and the commish was cool with it, so I am moving forward. I guess I should buy the game this week.
"Fancy write-ups" are the responsibility of the winner. I have enough DFA duties to add massaging your fragile egos to the list.
ReplyDeleteI'm also confused why the higher rated teams should not be held to a higher standard in the court of public opinion?
ReplyDeleteThat team will auto correct any mistakes made by the person trying to control them. Impossible to misplace a pass or ever lose possession. Should be good times for Barca
ReplyDeleteExcited to be back with Barca and Argentina
ReplyDeleteActually murph, it's lose lose for you. If you took a crappy team and won with class, you will still be berated with comments that you did not win fairly, ie "cock".
ReplyDeleteBe who you want, win or lose against certain managers....you still lose.
Just don't take it serious (which I don't expect you to) and be prepared for a ton of malicious sarcastic jabs if you win
Ian just recently took a "crappy team and won with class," I scoured the comments section- not one negative comment. Odd, that.
DeleteDon't let that stop the self pity parade though, carry on.
Agree. No one complained about Ian playing football with Ireland.
Deleteglory hunting c*nt
ReplyDeleteIan, care to comment on your experience winning as Ireland? Don't just keep to the blog. Please, include on the mic and maybe text msgs.
ReplyDeleteI'll save him the time. I'm sure he has to much Cheeto residu on his hands to type any way.
ReplyDeleteThese comments are taken righ after the international final was announced.
DavidWade:
"Good luck Ian. Do it for football"
Liam Pruitt:
"I too will be cheering on Ireland (but not necessarily expecting their technique to prevail), for several reasons:
They didn't coq by me in the semi.
They are not highly rated attribute-wise.
They are a far more likable bunch of players.
They play football, not FIFA."
I asked Ian. Stop being that guy. The comments you just made were in direct regard to the final against Italy, a team both you and Pruitt despise. Of course you gave support to Ireland.
ReplyDeleteI don't want to hear from you David. I literally don't care what you say because its not Ian's words. I would like to here from him. So, please refrain from commenting until he does so. $1,000,000 fake dollars says you can't do that
I forgot that concrete evidence isn't good enough for you.
ReplyDeleteI told Ian that he's a better player than me a several times this weekend during our friendlies. I also jokingly accused him of using "codes". I'm sure if you were in the party you would've jumped down my throat for being "mean".
Fake pay the man, sucka!
DeleteMy complaints were about me hitting the post. even then I said Ian deserved to win just not by the margin of victory. Never an attack on his style of play
DeleteWhen is the updated schedule coming out?
ReplyDelete3rd or 4th
DeleteAnyone want to play monopoly? I have $1,000,000 fake dollars!
ReplyDelete*beating to "money" song from breaking bad
Since Murphy is new to blog ill explain ingo's behavior here. Ingo's points get shat on with facts and support. He refuses to acknowledge them and either goes into hiding or acts like a lunatic.
DeleteFor Murphy's sake, I actually still disagree with David. What you saw was me lightening the mood bc David will continue this with force in the form of bad jokes, sarcasm, and the inability to acknowledge what I write along with putting words in my mouth.
ReplyDeleteIf you can believe it Murph, when I'm wrong or have been corrected, I actually come out and say it. My pride is minimal.
Right now, I'm choosing to discontinue this disagreement bc it will end up being over 100 comments within the next 48 hours. Then I realize what a waste of time it was arguing/debating with David. I'm moving on from this post. Consider this my last comment here
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete