It's always nice to have a potential 6 point swing if needed.
I haven't learned all the cock glitches I can exploit on manual yet.- Adman69
Figure it out Palermo and Arsenal
I have an 8 O'clock bed time.- an Italian
To be fair, Tindle has been asking to play quite often and I am the one slowing things down. We are working on a time
Drag it out as long as you wish. Liverpool & Chelsea's squads will be stronger after January any way.
Figure it out Palermo
It's always nice to have a potential 6 point swing if needed.
ReplyDeleteI haven't learned all the cock glitches I can exploit on manual yet.
ReplyDelete- Adman69
Figure it out Palermo and Arsenal
ReplyDeleteI have an 8 O'clock bed time.
ReplyDelete- an Italian
To be fair, Tindle has been asking to play quite often and I am the one slowing things down. We are working on a time
ReplyDeleteDrag it out as long as you wish. Liverpool & Chelsea's squads will be stronger after January any way.
ReplyDeleteFigure it out Palermo
ReplyDelete