How is it within the GIMP DFA spirit of competition that Italy plays 2 matches ahead of its scheduled time with Argentina? I believe there should be a suspension or Italy must play down a man. Let's see if the commissioner protects the integrity of the shield.

What schedule are you looking at murph? Please delete this post.
ReplyDeleteUnless there is some significance to the color scheme I am unaware of
DeleteYou weren't skipped over the schedule is pretty clear
ReplyDeleteI'm very confused by this post. I believe that you, Murph, are upset with the fact that I played against Germany before you played against the Netherlands. Is that correct? That you should have played the match listed as number 25 before I played match number 27?
ReplyDeleteNo we are good on match 27. I was just seeing numbers and colors and all sorts of shit on the schedule I don't know what's what. I thought 10 and 43 were normal games, but clearly I don't know how this works. My apoligies to you and any other Italian football fans out there.
DeleteColour denotes competition. Italy and Chelsea unfortunately have the same colour scheme.
DeleteSeriously Burns, lighten up, its just a video game
ReplyDeleteI haven't done anything
ReplyDelete