The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

29 September 2015

Ingo Returns

Late last night, founding DFA member, C. Ingoglia, announced his return to digital competition. The "I" in G.I.M.P. officially revealed the end to his hiatus via a brief statement:

I'm thrilled to be back. Time off was needed to be with family, but now that things have settled, I look forward to taking my place back where I belong, on the digital pitch in the greatest league ever created. No time to think about the past and memories created here, there is much work to do. Onward!

Ingoglia will take the reigns at ACF Fiorentina for the first time and reprise his role as Italy's national team manager for the tenth consecutive season.


C. Ingoglia fact file:
  • He is the 3rd most successful DFA manager with two trophies: a DFA Cup (2006) and a DFA League Cup (2010).
  • Fiorentina becomes his 5th club and his 6th managerial change (Internazionale 2006-2007, AC Milan 2007-2009, Tottenham Hotspur 2009, AC Milan 2010, Internazionale 2010, Palermo 2011-2012, Fiorentina 2015).
  • His highest Premier League finish is 4th (AC Milan 2009) and he has suffered relegation twice (Tottenham 2009, Palermo 2012)
  • He is the 2nd highest scoring International manager with 127 goals over 7 competitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment