The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

04 March 2009

Sir Burns & Ingoglia Share a Beer, and Bad Form

Sir David Burns and Christopher Ingoglia posed for a quick picture Friday night as they were out grabbing a pint together. Both of their respective clubs have been in a downward spiral of late and nothing seems to be going right for either side. Despite their poor form both seemed to be in good spirits. "No sense in talking about the past. I've lost to some pretty bad managers of late and I take full responsibly", says Burns. "That's all behind us now. Its time to focus on bringing the DFA Cup home to the Bridge and finishing in the top three in the league."

Roma manager Aaron Crittenden, not pictured, was also out with the Milan and Chelsea manager. While Burns and Ingoglia sampled a variety of beer, Crittenden seemed to be content sticking with one brand. Burns and Ingoglia were heard on several occasions poking fun at the blonde manager, often comparing his dependence on Totti to his choice to only drink one type of beer.

Burns and Ingoglia have had their moments this year in the GIMP season. They are often vulgar and offensive towards one another during matches. Burns has even filed a complaint against his friend (for racial remarks against Didier Drogba) and has requested to play their next match with out communication with each other.

"All the s*** talking between Ingo and I is in good fun. The only manager I truly have a problem with is the Yuppie. His team is over-rated and skills aren't there but he somehow squeaks wins out because his players are able to simply over match yours. I can only stomach watching so many aerial through balls thrown at Rooney and Berba. Close your eyes and hit 'Y' sounds like a great strategy to me. I was waiting for him to pull the plug once he had the lead on Liverpool tonight. He's done it before and I'm shocked that scum bag didn't pull that stunt again."

No comments:

Post a Comment