The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

12 August 2009

GIMP Blog Set to Make Resurgence

Due to the underwhelming (putting it kindly) response to the [failed?]DTA experiment. I, the moderator of all thing GIMP online, will kick the tires on this ol' piece of cyberspace and fire it back into your daily web travels.

The off-season is no reason to forget about everyone's favorite online competition, the GIMP DFA; and with the real footballers primed and ready, their digital doppelgangers are only a couple months away from strutting down their own tiny (or massive, if you're playing on Critt's telly) tunnel. That is why this page will be dedicated to the highs, the lows, and the absurd of GIMP past. [As well as some charming tidbits about FIFA '10]

So what better way to build the anticipation for GIMP DFA Fall 2009 than to shove it in your face every chance I get...and I get a lot of chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment