The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

08 September 2009

Burns Questions Rival's Tactics

Chelsea manager, David Burns, has watched his club struggle and fail to produce quality results for too long now. With the posibilty of Chelsea being relegated this coming GIMP season it is only fitting that Burns and his lads work extra hard this off season to prepare themselves for an almost certain up hill battle. "Its going to be tough to stay above the relegation line. There are a lot of quality sides managed by top notch guys. It should be a competitive but very challenging season for us here at the Bridge. "

Burns has spent much of the off season working with his national side. "There hasn't been a lot of opportunities to schedule club friendlies. Everyone seems to want to play internationals fixtures which is fine by me. We've had a perfect record so far against all nations (excluding the Germans)."

Its the Germans who have troubled Burns both on and off the pitch recently though, which has grabbed the medias attention of late. "Pruitt has accused me of trying to cheat in the upcoming season. I'm not sure where he got that idea. Its absolutely ludicrous though. Its bad enough we all have to wear his beatings on the field but I find it in bad taste for him to try to cut us down even further off the field."

Burns has been determined to steer clear of the relegation zone and lead the Blues back to the top of the table where they belong. "I attend to do everything I can to restore this club back to glory. I've failed the players and the fans and we are looking to get things turned around this season. "

1 comment:

  1. I think we ALL can see what is true and what is preconceived positive spin in this post.

    Burns off-season record v Pruitt:
    P 75 W 1 L 74 D 0 DNF 97%

    In various post loss fits of rage and/or grief, Burns has proposed (and attempted) the following nefarious tactics to avoid YET ANOTHER basement finish:

    1. Pulling the plug
    2. Pausing mid play to disrupt an opponent
    3. Fielding a Chelsea squad containing "ringers" i.e. Ribery, Aguero, etc.

    No doubt there will be more to come. I will keep the GIMP community posted for what to look out for and how to easily spot and report these petty attempts to bring the game into disrepute.

    ReplyDelete