The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

12 October 2009

He's Putting the "G" Back in "GIMP"

Gentlemen (and Burns) it is my pleasure to convey to you the words and assurances of GIMP DFA founding father, L. Michaelos. "I'm in. I'll announce my club at a later date, but you can rest assured the Greeks will be back in force."

There is, however, a single caveat. A solitary, 2 week period chock full of extensive scholastic endeavors. This should not hinder the league as a whole as fixtures will be arranged around said endeavors. This is not the first time the DFA has had to overcome a slight scheduling conflict and with everyone's support and cooperation we will no doubt easily sidestep any ill-effects.

This news come right off the back of new manager, I. Thompson's announcement of entry. Boasting an eight manager lineup, it goes without saying that this will be the most exciting and competitive season to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment