DFA Premier League
21 fixtures, each participant plays against each other 3 times. The champion will be the points leader after all 84 fixtures are completed. An identical points total will be decided by goal differential. (This format is pending the poll results to the right)
DFA Cup
A single-leg/per round, single elimination, knockout tournament. A random draw will determine the fixtures in each of the rounds prior to the final. The final will be played at Wembley Stadium.
GIMP League Cup
A single-leg/per round, single elimination, knockout tournament for the first two rounds. The third round will be a single-leg group stage format. The top two from round three will play in the final. The final will be played at Wembley Stadium.
GIMP Champions Cup
The previous season's top four will play in a two-leg (home and away) group stage to determine seeding in the knockout rounds. The knockout rounds will also be a two-leg affair with the higher seeded team gaining home field advantage in the second leg. The final will be played at a "neutral" European venue to be named later.
GIMP DFA International Cup
The first round will consist of two, randomly-drawn groups (A and B) participating in a two-leg group stage to determine seeding for the knockout rounds. The top two from each four nation group will progress to the knockout rounds. Those matches will be single-leg elimination fixtures. The final will be played at a "neutral" global venue to be name later.
This graph shows the minimum and maximum amount of fixtures each manager could be presented with. (minus the Champions Cup for some) If there are any questions, concerns, or even statements of support (a rarity on these pages, I know), as always, your feedback is not only requested but also required to make this season the best we've ever had.
Let me know what you think one way or the other via the comments section below.

Get ready to see this all over again in the DFA Cup lads! Take a look... I must warn you though, you'll probably get goosebumps (I know I did)!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d-gh6HGWsk&feature=related
I haven't watched this but I'm fairly certain this has abso-f*cking-lutely nothing to do with the construction of the godd*mned competition structure.
ReplyDeleteSave the rent boy suckfests for the west London toilet stalls. Must you throw a wrench into every constructive process?
Actually Mr. Pruitt the video was Chelsea celebrating their recent FA Cup win over Everton. So its semi-relevant.
ReplyDeleteAny way... I'm glad to see we have our own version of the highly sought after Carling Cup. Bottom of the table teams play in on that one correct? Maybe we'll see the Tinman through out a team of 13 year olds for the league cup?
"Semi-relevant"? I beg to differ.
ReplyDeleteIf only there was a fatigue factor that would encourage squad rotation and prioritizing of cup competitions.
Now you've got me off the necessary topics, well done.
A first or second round league cup match that features only a handful of first team regulars would be brilliant!
ReplyDeleteAs for the poll...
The CL final can't be played in an unlicensed stadium! Sorry France. Italy wouldn't be bad with all their massive stadiums however, I would like to keep our digital fans free from stabbings and police shootings. Germany is an ideal location for the CL final. None of the eligible teams are from Germany so its seems like a great fit.
True
ReplyDelete