Anyone compelled to honor this pledge should sign their name(s) in the comments section below. Anyone that deliberately does not will be highly scrutinized and will play under a cloud of suspicion.
I, as an honorable GIMP DFA member, solemnly swear to abide by all of the tenets, regulations, and protocols layed out under the GIMP Constitution. Namely; legal players, suspensions, and sanctioned controller settings. As the latter is only policeable by my own conscience, it is imperative that I make it abundantly clear through my pledge that I will only play with shooting, crossing, and passing on semi-assisted. Consequently, any deviation from these control settings renders my results contentious, and my calls into question my membership in an association that is based upon fair competition.
Any accolades unfairly gained are not worth having, as only fair competition can be the measure of a man's accomplishments.
Liam Pruitt
ReplyDeleteChristopher Vincent Ingoglia. SECOND ONE TO SIGN! DED-I-CA-TION!
ReplyDeleteIan Thompson
ReplyDeleteDavid Burns
ReplyDeleteAT
ReplyDeleteLouis Michaelos alalalala!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAbc Ritt
ReplyDeleteMost Def
ReplyDelete