The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

22 December 2009

Managers Diary: The Critt Edition



FOR THE FULL EFFECT CLICK PLAY AND THEN READ ALOUD IN CRITTENDEN ESQUE SING-SONG FASHION!

Friday
Well it feels a little strange as a senior still taking a class early on a Friday but it’s the only time that “Pre-WWII - Post WWI South Eastern US History” is offered. Even though it’s a little early I’m quite refreshed after a good night’s sleep. Must have been the chuckling from the Office and the two episodes of Secret Girlfriend I watched before bed that really tuckered me out. I tried to be as quiet as possible, as not to wake up Burnzy, but still managed to drop two plates while making myself some delicious cowboy toast.

Dr. Kurlander’s discussion in class today about how Hitler was a true hero was rather inspiring. I really dig someone with a sense of patriotism and pride for their heritage. Some broad cut in front of me as we were walking down the stairs of Elizabeth Hall. If it wasn’t so hot in this G** d***, yet historic building, I’d give that b**** what she had coming.

I checked the blog twice today to see that I still had 12 matches left with Spain. I sent Pruitt a text but got no response. F***ing rude! Burns sent me a text about the noise and mess I made during breakfast. My response back to him? …nothing hahaha

Practice was typical. Mitch mocked me as a ball thrown to me glanced off my wrist and rolled into the dugout during run-down practice. I’d like to see him catch the ball with this f***ing glare off the white signs! I shrugged it off and hit 2 homeruns during batting practice. Mitch still yelled at me though because it hit too many fly balls to left.

After practice it was time for the oh so prestigious GIMP league. The boys were joking around with the big guy, me, early about not playing matches during the week so I feel like I should appease them and play a few. Despite the ref trying to cheat me out about 20 foul calls I still managed to beat Murph. Tindle managed to get a point from me despite me mustering 50 shots on goal with Totti. If he wasn't so old and brittle he may have actually put a few in. Who am I kidding, I can't be even pretend to be mad at him. Totti you boy! Burns beat me and acted like a real prick while doing so. I guess I’ll let the little boy celebrate as he wants, seeing that it’s the only game he’s good. Hahaha.

Saturday
Sitting in a tree waiting for unsuspecting prey at 4 in the morning is so peaceful. No deer so far but that’s ok because I’ve been able to catch up on reading the blog. I see that my plan to get Roma relegated is off and running. It’s a shame that Tindle and Ingo are so bad. I’ll have to work even harder to finish last now. Burns used his typical weasely tactics in the off season and accused me of “glory hunting” when I suggested switching clubs. I was simply looking to find a team that was on the same 5 star level as Liverpool and Chelsea to make this the most competitive league in GIMP history.

No deer today but it was still a good time out at the hunting grounds. Yeah know its been a tough year so far for Roma and Spain. I’ve been a bit inconsistent, maybe by design hehehe, and its good to get a way. Back at it on the morrow!

Sunday
Met Sar-Bear and Leo at the hotel today. Burns was playing on the box when I got back to the room to change clothes this morning and was acting like a rude little prick to me when I informed him that I was on my way to the Holiday Inn. We got into an argument over whether or not I was committed. Its not hard to debate Burnzy. I just simply reminded him I may be a lot of things, but being a bottler isn’t one of them. I’m right 95% of the time and he knows that!

Back from the hotel with the dog and the girl and its time to bang out a paper. The boys want me to play some matches but they clearly don’t understand the importance of “Human Health and Nutrition”. If I don’t have this paper done soon than Brian Snyder will have to do it again. I don’t want to see him fail. He’s 34 and just 20 credit hours away from graduating. Shoot for the stars Brian!

I finish the paper and go into check on Burns. Weird, he’s using another health pack. Burnzy informs me that Pruitt and Ingo want to play me in a match. Unfortunately for them my History Channel app has informed me that an all new Pawn Stars starts in 15 minutes. Sorry boys, despite having a DVR and channels on demand, the Big Guy likes to watch his shows live.

4 comments:

  1. I LAUGHED AND CHUCKLED THE ENTIRE TIME WHILE READING THIS! The music adds such great humor. As a testament to Crit...just like the guiness men say on the commercial, "BRILLANT!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Pre-WWII - Post WWI South Eastern US History”

    my favorite part

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I guess I’ll let the little boy celebrate as he wants, seeing that it’s the only game he’s good."

    True statement.

    ReplyDelete