The match between Spurs and Arsenal ended without match facts being recorded because of a costly error by Adam Tindle.
The game ended in a draw and Tindle's last words were "Take the facts down I gotta go." After that he was signed off Xbox Live. He failed to hit "no" to the rematch question and the match facts were lost.
By rule this should end in a 3 point deduction for the Gunners.
If these allegations are true, I am afraid that David is right. Rules are rules!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to hear from either (preferably both) of the parties involved. If they could either shovel enough coal into their primitive digital computing device and/or find a way 'round Lumberg's firewall erected to prevent getting jollies on the company dime long enough to comment here, it's be greatly appreciated.
ReplyDeleteMy dedication had me typing this from work....
ReplyDeleteI do not have a problem letting this one slide. I know that may stir up the pot but I am willing to give a mulligan to tindle. I have the goal scorers for my team and at least two for his. There were no bookings and we have no time of goals. Time of goals not a major priority. Even more so, our suck us teams are so bad that our goals don't matter either.
Ciao,
Ingo
I agree with ingo...tindle knows who scored for his team and ingo knows who scored for his. Just give the facts to pruitt
ReplyDeleteWell then, let's hear 'em.
ReplyDelete