I can only assume that this continuous attack against me from an idiotically peevish (David, look this word up) and fractious (this one too) child is a feeble attempt to score some points with the Commissioner, the only person with any real authority in the DFA (not the made up kind that David thinks he has). After clearing my vacation with Pruitt (exact words were "I can live with that") that should have been the end of it. I have no need to apologize to anyone, especially David, the uncontrollable schmuck that he is.
Out of all of us, David is the only one who seems to think that the lives of all DFA members should revolve around playing matches, a theory that at best is ridiculously unrealistic. Ease up little boy. Yes, the rules are implemented for a reason. Go ahead and enforce them (not you because you don't have that authority). The sad thing is that most of the league wouldn't care. Not because we don't enjoy the league or want to do well. The exact opposite, in fact. It's because you make it difficult to have fun. The league use to be a place where we could all have a good time playing video games while staying in touch with friends and teammates. You, with your idiocy and ineptitude, have made it a chore to be in the league. That is the real disgrace here.
So, gentlemen, I am sorry I'm not sorry for missing a few deadlines so that I could be with my family for a couple of days and then go to Montana to snowboard. I pray that you will find it in your hearts to forgive me. Give me forfeitures if you would like for those are the rules. But please do not do anything to appease David.