Monday, June 11th
Did I mention I'm playing with crooks? I just want to make sure everyone is ok with thatFUHGETABOUTIT!!!
You have for years, why would we start being offended by it now?
Don't care. Throw my vote towards whatever is trending.
B would be best for me, but I'm good for whenever.
B
A
B - Passes. 13 June it is.
Does this mean I have to buy the expansion package?
So I get this wrong I'm sure but, is that Klose at the header?And is that a small Hitler stash?YOU SEE IT RIGHT?!
Monday, June 11th
ReplyDeleteDid I mention I'm playing with crooks? I just want to make sure everyone is ok with that
ReplyDeleteFUHGETABOUTIT!!!
You have for years, why would we start being offended by it now?
ReplyDeleteDon't care. Throw my vote towards whatever is trending.
ReplyDeleteB would be best for me, but I'm good for whenever.
ReplyDeleteB
ReplyDeleteA
ReplyDeleteB
ReplyDeleteB - Passes. 13 June it is.
ReplyDeleteDoes this mean I have to buy the expansion package?
ReplyDeleteSo I get this wrong I'm sure but, is that Klose at the header?
ReplyDeleteAnd is that a small Hitler stash?
YOU SEE IT RIGHT?!