Seeing as everyone else knows how to run my squad, I figure for the upcoming match against England I'd give you a chance to decide the formation. After the game wouldn't let me do the 4-6-0 Barca formation, I can't think of anything asinine enough to top what I've already done. Place your votes in the comments section.
A few observations:
ReplyDelete1. I think you mean Spain not barca.
2. Going from 2 mids to 6 and 4 forwards to 0 is quite the swing.
3. Agreed, nothing could be more cock than what you've already done
2-2-6
ReplyDeleteOk, that's a joke. I would like to see you play and beat Burns with a 4-2-3-1
It doesn't matter what formation you use. Just win 1 corner and you will win. I won't score
ReplyDeleteI'd use a 4-2-3-1 or traditional 4-3-3 and pummel the inferior side with my higher-rated players.
ReplyDeleteThat's what I always do.
DeleteHow about you just stop stalling and finding bullsh!t excuses and just play your GD match!
ReplyDeleteAnd by GD he means Gosh Darn
ReplyDelete