| Loic Remy celebrates a rare double brace |
"We went with Big Benz in the first match and I selected Loic to challenge England's slower back line which obviously turned out to be the right move. I also paired him with Ben Arfa as I know they keep a connection from their youth days in Lyon. I doubt many managers take the time to understand as much and it certainly shows."
While last match's rookie, Anthony Mounier, added another assist to his tally, another unknown winger grabbed 2 of his own as Tindle's scouting continues to pay off. Jonathan "Beep Beep" Biabiany came on as a super sub and sealed the victory with brilliant play that may find him adding more time for his side.
"I was happy to see the player make an impact on the pitch. He worked very hard to make the cut and has shown he can add to our cause. With Ribery out, I was a bit worried as Franck is such a threat but all of our lads stepped up and showed that we can compete, even without our best player... although I knew this would be an easy match as I hinted at after our last, I'm still pleased our performance."
There's not much to say about the match other than the only disappointment may have been that Lloris failed to keep a second consecutive clean sheet due to a Joe Cole finesse shot that fortunately fell to him after a deflection from his own misguided pass. France tallied 20 shots, 15 on target, 60+% possession and looked men amongst boys. The wide disparity has Tindle questioning his counterpart's commitment to the league.
"He (Burns) seems to be distracted and I'm worried to hear the rumours of his potential departure. Always a follower, I certainly hope he doesn't decide to go down the same shameful path of his dark- donged friend."
Match Facts
Goals: Remy (4) Nasri (3); J. Cole
Assists: Biabiany (2) Mounier M'Vila Nasri Remy; Rooney
No Injuries or Bookings
Motm: Remy
| Remy helps Sami celebrate his hat trick |
Remember when Burns used to be good? I mean, I beat him 4-0 and I don't even know how to send a game invite. Now he's getting shellacked 7-1 and resorting to own goals on purpose.
ReplyDeletecan't get a table update, 3 matches on the verge of forfeit, no one writing articles.. f*ck this league
ReplyDeletei understand why burns is quitting now
ReplyDeleteThe league reminds me of a lizard I saw the other day, had about 10 minutes of life left. Frail, malnourished, lonely, just wanted me to kill him.
ReplyDeleteIn other words, the league and blog goes how Pruitt goes, Burns will follow Pruitt, and the rest will react. Does Ingo still play?