I'm shocked Tindle and Murphy are the two doing the most damage. One can't control himself when he goes a goal down and the other has no fucking clue how to defend or make a tackle.
Just proves that Cushballs is a gentleman and a scholar.
Arsenal play Barca next so these two charts are sure to change soon.
Animals
Yeah Palermo for remaining calm.Shame on you Italy
Actually, I say that on the injury side of things. Palermo is number two in bookings...soooo...
Looks like Arsenal take the cake
I'm shocked Tindle and Murphy are the two doing the most damage. One can't control himself when he goes a goal down and the other has no fucking clue how to defend or make a tackle.
ReplyDeleteJust proves that Cushballs is a gentleman and a scholar.
ReplyDeleteArsenal play Barca next so these two charts are sure to change soon.
ReplyDeleteAnimals
ReplyDeleteYeah Palermo for remaining calm.
ReplyDeleteShame on you Italy
Actually, I say that on the injury side of things. Palermo is number two in bookings...soooo...
ReplyDeleteLooks like Arsenal take the cake
ReplyDelete