Manager, Aaron Critteden announced Wednesday that he will be coming out of retirement for the fall 2015 GIMP DFA season. He will reprise his role as manager of the esteemed and decorated A.S. Roma. He will also helm Argentina in the International Cup. Full press release to follow.
It would've been far more appropriate for you to type this in the comment section of Pruitt's article where he's discussing the teams for the upcoming season. This is typical though of how the blog works. Someone spends some time crafting a post for everyone to enjoy and then along comes a no goodnick who posts something unnecessary burying the quality stuff down the page.
ReplyDeleteIt would be more appropriate for only league participants to have publishing rights to the blog. I'm sure I'll have enough support to get that passed.
ReplyDelete"...esteemed and decorated A.S. Roma..."
ReplyDeleteWhat's Roma decorated with, feces? Cause they sure as hell ain't decorated with trophies.
- The Italian
I am absolutely made up by this news. Totti and Roma have an illustrious DFA history (despite what "The Italian" may say), and I cannot wait to see them out there again. Welcome back, Critter.
ReplyDeleteYes!
ReplyDelete