Should passing also be set to "Semi-assisted" instead of "assisted"?
Test it in a few matches/friendlies v players to see if it would indeed make for a more methodical style of play.
This is preferable to voting polls because Burns cannot flood the ballot box with his views. Yes, he can flood it with 'anonymous' votes but we'll know who that is now, won't we?
Name: Vote: Reason(optional)
Liam: Yes: Gives the game a more realistic feel. Cuts down on scoring (fewer 8-0 scorelines). Harder to ping-pong the ball out of defense and in attack. Gives a truer test of skill, not just speed and constant pressure. A step in the right direction for sure. Try it and see.
ReplyDeleteAaron: Yes: As was clearly stated in the comment that got this ball rolling in the right direction (pun intended due to the increased difficulty in passing accuracy), I support this change for it represents yet another step toward realistic footballing within our digital society.
ReplyDeleteI've been playing with this since last season. It makes for a more challenging game.
ReplyDeleteIs that a yes?
ReplyDeleteIngo Bingo: Yes: I was at first immediately against it being that two players out of seven have the upper hand. I was gonna ask that the league be pushed further back for more practice (something I do not want to do). Yet, after recently giving the game setting a try, I have no problems with going on with the schedule as planned. Semi assisted passing it is!
ReplyDelete