"Before the season even began I let the commissioner know that I would be unavailable for 2 weeks after thanksgiving due to my final exam schedule. I was told this would be fine because I was SUPPOSED to play catch up over the holiday. But due to whatever rubbish excuses, certain managers just were not available to play matches.
I find it particularly interesting that I received game invites after Both the holiday and my uncharacteristic defeat to a bottom dweller. Perhaps he was just waiting for my squad to show signs of a slump before he sacked up and asked me to play. Now it would be impossible for me to dedicate the proper amount of attention GIMP sanctioned matches require and will be forced to play catch up when my schedule permits."
-Disgruntled Greek
"Disgruntled Greek's" fixtures will be re-arranged to accommodate scheduling conflicts.
Thank you for actually having a legitimate excuse for not playing your matches. Time and time again we see the "pretenders" of the league doing everything they can to hamper the progress and success of this "presitigous" league.
ReplyDelete