The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

31 December 2009

Notice

Starting this evening, I will be on holiday to various ports of call for two weeks. This is not a problem for me, DFA-wise, as I am more than up-to-date on my matches played. The rest of you, I'm afraid, have some work to do. You know who you are-the tables don't lie.

The following are the matches I'd like to see played in these next two weeks:

Champions Cup:
Fixture 12: Arsenal v Roma

League:
Fixture 47: Arsenal (Song suspended) v Spurs
Fixture 55: Man U v Roma
Fixture 56: Roma v Spurs
Fixture 57: Bayern v Spurs
Fixture 58: Chelsea v Arsenal


International Cup:
Fixture 22: Greece v France
Fixture 23: Argentina v Spain
Fixture 24: Spain v Greece

Also, if Man U would like to play any league matches I would not oppose, as they are due to return to a XBox-less abyss in the next few days.

Consider this post the text messages it apparently takes to get anyone to consider playing. I don't give a toss if you're rubbish, save your pity parties, you agreed to play, so play.

1 comment:

  1. PLAY SOME GAMES! CALL EACH OTHER AND PLAY SOME GAMES!

    ReplyDelete