there was no red presented
Why'd he say there was? What happened?Great match report by the way. Very descriptive.
Not a match report, player. Blexted match facts.
Thank you Cush
Both of you buffoons have had my number for years. Can't believe Critt went along with this. Also, care to clear up the red card dispute? You may find this just as efficient as texting but I, in the words of J. Carragher, I'mNahAcceptinDat.
Critt signed off without saying goodbye as soon as the final whistle blew.
No red card...that was just for fun
I didn't even get a "good game"Why not?
Because you won, that's why. I'll give you one: Good game, sir.
Gracias
there was no red presented
ReplyDeleteWhy'd he say there was? What happened?
ReplyDeleteGreat match report by the way. Very descriptive.
Not a match report, player. Blexted match facts.
ReplyDeleteThank you Cush
ReplyDeleteBoth of you buffoons have had my number for years. Can't believe Critt went along with this.
ReplyDeleteAlso, care to clear up the red card dispute?
You may find this just as efficient as texting but I, in the words of J. Carragher, I'mNahAcceptinDat.
Critt signed off without saying goodbye as soon as the final whistle blew.
ReplyDeleteNo red card...that was just for fun
ReplyDeleteI didn't even get a "good game"
ReplyDeleteWhy not?
Because you won, that's why. I'll give you one: Good game, sir.
ReplyDeleteGracias
ReplyDelete