The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

10 March 2011

Burns Asks DFA to Allow Arsenal to Skip United Match

Chelsea manager, David Burns, has issued a request to the DFA asking if the match between Arsenal and Manchester United could be skipped over to allow Chelsea and Arsenal to play their next match against one another. United manager, Tucker, is out of town in North Carolina and has still not renewed his xbox live membership.

"For the sake of the league I think we need to move on. I'd like to play Tindle as soon as possible. I understand that Sagna is suspended and Song is hurt, which may be a reason why Tindle would want to play the games in order instead of jumping ahead and playing me without these two players. I'd like to ask the DFA to waive the suspension of Sagna for our match since it is being played out of order. Sagna can serve his suspension when they play United later in the season. I do think that the injuries (Malouda & Song) need to be upheld in our match."

3 comments:

  1. Don't ask Ingo for his support in this matter. He will spout off some idiotic grammatical nightmare along the lines of "rules is rules."

    I for one say, "Go for it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be fair to ingo, you were tryin to skip 2 matches to get to him and one of the guys you were trying to skip over was in the party with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be fair to Critt, it was the dismissive tone that grated more than the "rools iz rools" verbiage.

    ReplyDelete