The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

19 September 2011

League Cup Draw Announcement

The League Cup (not the DFA Cup) was completed this afternoon. It pits the two bottom finishers from last season against each other in the opening round, and sets the holder (Ingoglia) directly into the round of three. Meaning he can retain the cup with three consecutive wins. Arsenal or Dortmund would require five wins, and Liverpool, Chelsea, and/or Bayern can claim it in four.



Round 1:

1. Arsenal v Dortmund

Round 2:

2. Bayern v Chelsea
3. W 1 v Liverpool

Round 3:

4. W 2 v Ingoglia
5. Ingoglia v W 3
6. W 3 v W 2

Round 4:

7. Final

7 comments:

  1. Few things...
    1. What's the difference between the league cup and fa cup?
    2. Isn't everyone else tired of the early round Burns/Thompson cup matches?
    3. Did Ingo win this competition last year?
    4. Can "the season that shan't be named" now refer to two seasons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I refuse to explain that for the 1,000th time.

    2. Not really. No one really cares or notices.

    3. Yes. He beat KatFishCunnelingus in the final.

    4. No. Last season will be named. We completed 3/6 competitions and there's too much shite to be talked about the former participants not to speak of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know where I can find nude pics (fake or real) of either Hillary Duff or Chris Farley?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about eratic behavior lately. I have a lot of suppressed memories from when I lost my virginity to a stick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, now anonymous has created quite the personality and character. Almost seems like an entirely new member.

    He's crude, vulgar, disturbed, and quite creepy.

    Beginning to grow on me.......I like

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bottom 2 last year? I thought Ian and I were fairly close?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last Year's "Finish":

    1. LFC
    2. Inter
    3. CFC
    4. FCB
    5. AFC
    6. Barca *
    7. ASR *
    8. RM *
    9. MNC ^
    10. MNU *

    ^ Change of club
    * Unceremoniously booted from league

    ReplyDelete