Why is "the italian" not listed as managing "the Italians" yet? Also why is he playing with the same club as last year? Doesn't he normally switch to their biggest rival the next season?
I am Italy and always will be. As for the club team, I texted Pruitt saying Inter Milan, but I have strong considerations for Palermo. I apologize for the flip flop action. Would like to see if just maybe once, THEY HAVE THEIR ACTUAL UNIFORMS!
As someone who has been to Italy, I would like to claim the Italians ahead of "The Italian." I would also like to announce that I will be forfeiting all of my matches.
If all it is based on is if they have licensed uniforms or not, I'm sure google can help.
But if you're also waiting to see if you'll have strikers (not wingers...never wingers) with phenomenal crossing, jumping and heading statistics then I suppose we'll have to wait until the 27th.
Ive already seen their roster. With Palermo, I think it's obvious that this isn't a matter of glory hunting. Not like they are gonna be 5 stars (if even 4 1/2). I was almost them last season until burns antagonized me to be a better team.
Hey it is what it is. David clearly belittled me for saying I wanted Palermo last summer.
Also, David, what is wrong with your medulla oblongata? Your are quite the angry little man as of lately. Everything is fuck this and rape that and you continually fight katfish as YOURSELF! Go get help
Why is "the italian" not listed as managing "the Italians" yet? Also why is he playing with the same club as last year? Doesn't he normally switch to their biggest rival the next season?
ReplyDeleteHe hasn't confirmed that yet, I don't want to make any assumptions.
ReplyDeleteYes, yes he does.
Not sure why I'm not listed above but I'd like to plays as the world 11 and for my country...Africa.
ReplyDeletePlease correct this now!
Cat-fish-rimmer
Yes good thinking. Ingo has frowned upon many assumptions in the past.
ReplyDeleteI am Italy and always will be. As for the club team, I texted Pruitt saying Inter Milan, but I have strong considerations for Palermo. I apologize for the flip flop action. Would like to see if just maybe once, THEY HAVE THEIR ACTUAL UNIFORMS!
ReplyDeleteAs someone who has been to Italy, I would like to claim the Italians ahead of "The Italian." I would also like to announce that I will be forfeiting all of my matches.
ReplyDelete"Ciao"
The last two comments came in so close i think we should vote on who gets Italy.
ReplyDeleteWho let that guy back on the site?!
ReplyDeleteI've been to Mexico so I guess that makes me part Mexican. Would hate to be a world traveler. Then I guess you're some kind of mutt
If all it is based on is if they have licensed uniforms or not, I'm sure google can help.
ReplyDeleteBut if you're also waiting to see if you'll have strikers (not wingers...never wingers) with phenomenal crossing, jumping and heading statistics then I suppose we'll have to wait until the 27th.
You'll have to use an italian made leather squeegee to scrape off my "mutt" seed from the inner walls of your rectum.
ReplyDeleteLiam
ReplyDeleteIve already seen their roster. With Palermo, I think it's obvious that this isn't a matter of glory hunting. Not like they are gonna be 5 stars (if even 4 1/2). I was almost them last season until burns antagonized me to be a better team.
Odd, that. A Chelsea fan goading someone into choosing a club more likely to win trophies. I, for one, am shocked.
ReplyDeleteHey it is what it is. David clearly belittled me for saying I wanted Palermo last summer.
ReplyDeleteAlso, David, what is wrong with your medulla oblongata? Your are quite the angry little man as of lately. Everything is fuck this and rape that and you continually fight katfish as YOURSELF! Go get help
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete*les bleus s'il vous plait
ReplyDelete