Seven goals in two games from Mario Gomez has made Germany massive favourites to finish as Group Winners yet again. Manager, Liam Pruitt was understandably chuffed with his squads opening matches:
"We've been close to immaculate so far. Manuel [Neuer] has yet to be beaten, and Tom [Müller], Poldi [Podolski], Götze, and Mesut [Özil] have made Mario [Gomez]'s job very easy up top. Nothing's sewn up yet, however, and hopefully we can play our last two matches with the same verve."
The only other nation to win an International Cup, England, has stumbled out of its Group B starting blocks; losing 5-3 to France. It will be interesting to see if the young English side can progress in a tricky looking group that contains an eclectic set of managerial styles.
That picture...Is that the bad guy who likes women's hair from Charlie's Angels?
ReplyDeleteNO NO!
ReplyDeleteIt's Marty McFly!
Nailed it
Wait, murph is playing?? Didn't see any article about an Irish squad this year...
ReplyDeleteYeah! What is going on? Things are missing.
ReplyDeleteLike what about some of these great games that are going on (so I hear....AND PLAY, CHELSEA V PALERMO!)?
I look on the blog and just see games greyed out.
Oh well, just waiting for my turn to play.
The Italian
How descriptive can I be about a match I haven't seen or heard? All I get is the score and scorers.
ReplyDeleteIf you recall the one match report you did write generated a poop load of comments. Me guessing match facts and action would not. You lazy sod.
Here's the write up for the Chelsea Palermo match. Chelsea dominated the midfield, passed the ball well and played football. Palermo hoofed it to the black guy, cocked two penos from computer defenders and hurt Johny terry.
ReplyDeleteShhhhhhocking
ReplyDeletePruitt relax. That was not an attack on you. It's an attack on those that win and should write something but don't. I don't expect you to guess or write about every match. In fact, the only time something does pop up (typically) is when you win, which happens often too.
ReplyDeleteI just really wanted burns to do a post about a match that he and I enjoyed very much and spoke highly of with each other and then he turns around and feeds the masses with COCKSHIT HATE!
THERE'S YOUR SHHHHHHHHOCKING
8===========}
ReplyDeleteRelax?! IM SODDING RELAXED! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IM NOT RELAXED! CAN'T YOU SEE HOW RELAXED I AM?!
ReplyDeleteA mature response by David.
ReplyDeleteYes Pruitt. That's a lot better. Thank you