Although the "winners and losers" article has already been written, here are the facts for your knowledge:
Shots: 9-9
On target: 7-5 (Italy)
Possession: 53-47 (France)
Fouls: 3-1 (France)
No bookings
No injuries
Shot Accuracy: 77-55 (Italy)
Pass Accuracy: 81-77 (France)
Goals: Pazzini, OG Cassani
Assists: Rossi
MOM: Buffon
How does this change anything from the previous post?
ReplyDeleteYeah. Not sure what this "proves". What would you like changed from the previous article?
ReplyDeleteNothing.
ReplyDeleteWe used to use the blog to tell others what happened in a match.
Like a newspaper, it would be informative and tell others what went on since they could not watch.
A lot of matches go by and I don't know what happened. Sure I see the tables and the schedule in gray but I don't know the facts.
That's all
This is nothing more than clutter
ReplyDeleteDavid what is your problem?
ReplyDeleteWhy does everything I do extract some negative bitter remark? Why does anything that ANYONE does get that outcome?
Did your mother not hold you as a child?
I see you sitting there thinking, "what can I write about this? Hmmmmm. What can I say that's negative."
ReplyDeleteGo see a therapist.
You're a baby.
ReplyDeleteYou're a bitter angry complainer
ReplyDelete