One would say a trip from A to B and then back from B to A should be and is the same time and distance. However, for Italy's travels back home from England, it must have felt much much longer than their arrival, close to an eternity, especially with the managers change in travel plans."Embarrassed. I was absolutely embarrassed by our performance and you can see it on my players faces," says the Italian manager. "I was very upset and I made sure that they new about it. We have a flight waiting for us right now but I have called ahead and cancelled it. I told the boys we are taking a bus back. I want this trip back to be long and for this result to stick in their crawl the whole way back."

Italy took the lead early with a 1-0 start placed in by veteran Di Natale. However, after giving up the lead, the wheels quickly came falling off. Two penalites in the box and a frantic Italian squad on the pitch lead to a crushing 5-1 defeat.
"You can see the panic on the field," says Ingoglia. "Loss of composure. Miscommunication. Just really bad football."

It was easy see that Italy tried so desparately to catch up after being down by one, by two, that they opened themselves up in such a way that the end result was inevitable. With France beating England earlier, if Italy can pull 3 points from France, this will turn out to be one intersting group as the fight to move on will prove challenging.
Don't forget the two penalties you conceded you reckless monster.
ReplyDeleteand injuring Henderson. Managing to hurt my players even when you're not playing me. Impressive.
ReplyDeleteOther angry comments.
ReplyDeleteHey Pruitt,
ReplyDeleteWhat is wrong? Why are you being a dick still? I don't say this condescendingly. I'm serious. What are you acting this way towards me...and possibly others?
Just to be clear, the penalties were standing tackles. Not reckless slides. Maybe one can say, "burns cocked 2 penalties." (where have I heard a similar line like that).
Anyways, please tell me what I did so I can apologize for it. Any hateful angry remarks in previous posts or comments are responses/counterattacks to your remarks. Yet, you still continue on.
It's an exaggeration. I'm not angry. Surely my "other angry comments" line hinted as much.
ReplyDeleteThis blog has been a caricature of our actual managerial personas since day one.
If I can't make light of someone conceding two penalties, five goals, and causing another injury after giving a stern defense of their "disciplined" defense; then what can I?
If you'd like to declare Palermo and Italy off limits, I shall refrain. I'd hate to step on any toes, even in jest.
They were reckless challenges. You're defenders ran down the back of sturridge twice.
ReplyDeleteYeah your right. Hard to pick up tone sometimes thru text. "Other angry comments" makes sense.
ReplyDeleteKeep the banter. Just had a knee jerk reaction.
As for davidwade's remark, well, it's "he said he said." So, I saw it my way. You see it your way. Biased opinions. Need a 3rd party witness.
Only if there's banter in return.
ReplyDeleteI'm willing to use the digital referee as a 3rd party witness; and his verdict is strict and true. Penalties all around! Huzzah!
Yeah I'll muster up some volleys to said banter.
ReplyDeleteDigital refs sees it black and white. There's no arguing there
Liam,
ReplyDeleteGoing back through the post, penalities were mentioned in the 3rd paragraph.
Hey David and the Italian, get your "your" and "you're" right!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Nice. Only funny bc we both screwed it up differently (to me at least).
ReplyDeleteOtherwise, "your" being a stickler who needs more work at the office.
Can anonymous change his name to DavidWade2
ReplyDelete- The Italian
Also, funny how when I lose, I never whine or complain. Granted I will defend myself when someone talks some smack but my losses have been followed with a "good game"
ReplyDeleteEveryone...in your head, put in order teams you hate beating because you know you will hear the worst bitching and complaining and the use of the word "cock"
I put the honorable and humbled manager of Borussia Dortmund, Mike Cushing, at the bottom. From there...well it's your list. I just wanted to get you all started.
This isn't a new thing...it's not the first time your tactics have been questioned.
ReplyDeleteWE9: rush and kick, call second defender & ingo bingo bounces
Spurs: launching crosses in to Defoe with Crouch on the bench
AC Milan: hilarious substitutions (becks as a left sided midfilder)
Inter: Eto'o and milito accounting for 90% of all goals/assists
Summer friendlies: shooting with the pass button
I bet that last that is ingo's head closely resembles the league table.
ReplyDeleteI think you meant list
ReplyDeleteYeah I did
ReplyDeleteIsn't a new thing?
ReplyDeleteHey dumb dumb, you called me a whiny bitch. I didn't even mention tactics. Where did I say my style of play isn't the same?
You like to argue about irrelevant topics to make it seem like you are right don't you? Too bad I'm not an idiot. You don't make any sense so here are some steps to help:
1) Read closely what you wrote because I don't think you think things through.
2) Read my response and try your best (call for help if you need it) to comprehend what I'm saying.
3) Put together a rational and somewhat intelligent and mature response. Then (this is the important part) keep it to yourself because nobody cares.
If he's just to "keep it to himself because nobody cares," then what does it matter if his response is "somewhat intelligent and mature" or not?
ReplyDeleteYou'll not be subject to it either way.
You see, as fun as it is to put someone down for making ridiculous remarks towards me that make no sense at all, I also want to help them.
ReplyDeleteSo, I want DavidWade to put together these thoughts to help better himself. I don't wanna hear it or read it, but I do want him to become a better person.
Hope that answers your question.
1. I read what I wrote and feel comfortable with what I said.
ReplyDelete2. I don't think you understand what you're saying.
3. You never said you style of play hasn't changed...neither did I though. I was just pointing out that every style of play you've ever adapted has been looked at as cock at the time. I was just saying that you should be used to all critics by now and would've thought you would've developed some thicker skin by now... Guess not
"This isn't a new thing...it's not the first time your tactics have been questioned."
ReplyDeleteThis clearly implies that I'm UPSET that my tactis are being questioned. So, I ask you David, find in this comments section where I argue my tactics. Please do. I beg you.
You, out of nowhere, just started some random conversation. Let me try...
This isn't a new thing David...you have always shot the ball in team fifa selfishly from 30+ yds out. You have always given up a goal because you overuse the offside trap.
Did that come out of nowhere? Stick with the related topic of discussion or start a new post. I'd be happy to have a tactics discussion in a new post.
"Everyone...in your head, put in order teams you hate beating because you know you will hear the worst bitching and complaining and the use of the word 'cock'".
ReplyDeleteJust responding to this statement on why the word "cock" may come up after you play a match.
8 point gap between 3rd and 4th? Sad...
ReplyDeleteDavid, again read what I am writing carefully!!
ReplyDeleteDo you use the word "cock" when you beat me?
NO! Because you won. Do I use it...NO!
Why? Because I'm not a whiny bitch like you proclaim.
I take my losses as they come as a man and put the blame on myself. This isn't about losing to me, it's about teams that bitch and whine about losing.
Start a new post because you still don't understand what is going on in this one. "Sad"
How's this for tactics? I don't play my two best technical players because they are "not good FIFA players"
ReplyDeleteOh and good job trying to make it seem like you proved a point by adding that jab about my team not doing so well in the tables.
ReplyDeleteHAHA! That's reasonable arguing. Hmmmmm, the better teams above me with better ratings are ahead in points?....OH ZING! You got me David.
Way to drag that out of me. Now start a post or comment out me being a martyr. Oops...beat you to it
Anonymous,
ReplyDeleteThere was a time it was funny to see you pop up, but you are so overplayed now. Stopped being funny back in 2008 or 2009. Doesn't matter. You are a coward
That last "cowardly" post wasn't from me. But hilarious none the less. Now as for you inkrow, that bottom of the table jab was meant for Tindle. You are not on 4th place. You are in 5th. 10 points off of the top 3.
ReplyDeleteAnonymous,
ReplyDeleteWilshere and Ramsey?
Oh ok,
ReplyDeleteThought you were continuing on with shots at me. My apologies.
Well, nuff said then.
Me vs Tindle then vs IT Tummy within next 2 days people! Be ready for your matches after because this clog will be removed soon
What does that mean?
ReplyDeleteIt means I understand that there has been no activity in the league for quite some time (enough to make some people antsy...like myself).
ReplyDeleteThis is because one of the matches, soon followed by another, are ones that include myself. So, if you are someone who has been wanting to play but has been waiting for me and my opponents, well wait no longer. I promise that these matches will be completed shortly.
This is all based on assumption that people are growing impatient. I know I am. And it's no ones fault but I'm craving some digital football.
Chelsea's manager is a bitter runt with diarrhea mouth!
ReplyDeleteWenger hasn't touched a child in years! The other is true.
ReplyDelete"...in years" implies that it has happened before.
ReplyDeleteTherefore, true.
He's on the road to redemption...sounds familiar right incrow?
ReplyDeleteI won't respond to that because it will destroy the blog.
ReplyDeleteCAN....OF....WORMS!
Destroy it worse than posting a picture of a certain controversial person who shall not be named?
ReplyDeleteGood point. I was trying to have some fun and take us away from all the digital football bickering/debating and introduce something else just for a moment.
ReplyDeleteHowever, as you pointed out, that would be the opposite of what I just said
It'd be a black hole of banter
ReplyDeleteDon't say "black" hole you might have criminal charges brought against you. Especially after that controversy over the Daniel Sturridge comment.
ReplyDeleteHow about you stop giving away penalties. That's 4 in your last 2 matches. But you're not reckless right?
ReplyDeleteAnd not one booking, despite taking down Müller free on to goal with Gomez free to his left waiting for him to square it. From behind for those of you who didn't catch the free on to goal
ReplyDelete"Reckless" can only be counted in slide tackles; not penalties conceded, fouls comitted, bookings accrued, suspensions served, or injuries inflicted. I thought we established that?
ReplyDeleteHow blind you are David. Why don't you ask Ian how many penalties he had that game? Oh but wait, it's ok for him to do it because his tactics aren't under fire.
ReplyDeleteNow, I can never ever give a up a PK but it's ok for others. Why are so affected by hype? Also, there was one booking given that game...given to Badstuber!
Anyways, dumb dumb, once again let me explain that I have to play extremely aggressive and "RECKLESS" because my team of 78 75 73 doesn't get Ingo Bingo bounces. In fact, they go against me because my teams tackling is horrible. If I play straight one on one defense, I get steam rolled.
Better hope you don't concede anymore penalties (notice the anymore), because I'll be sure to remind you...OH WAIT, no I won't because I'm not an idiot and a dick. I undertstand that FIFA has changed it's tackling system and a simple push of the "A" button sticks the defenders foot out in such a way that he can possibly trip an attacker in the box causing a PK.
It's part of the game. Blame me for bookings and injuries but to come at me for PK's is just moronic.
Yes, I'm a moron for pointing out that you've now given away 4 in 2 matches. When I do that you can let me hear it. That's 2 in 2 matches for Ian. Half of your output.
ReplyDeleteStop trying to make tackles in the box from behind (our game) or from the side. Don't attempt to make a tackle unless in your in a position to. Not a hard concept to grasp.
Hey Pruitt popped in with his comments as well! Woohoo! Another stretch as we sarcastically imply that I say reckless doesn't account for bookings, suspensions, and injuries.
ReplyDeleteNeed I remind you, I completely acknowledged that Miccoli's straight red was a horrible challege.
A mock conversation with angry bitter blind people full of "HATE"
P - "Man, that challenge was reckless"
I - "Yes it was. That was bad."
D - "You suck! You are so reckless"
(time goes by...time goes by)
IT - "Man I was fouled but no booking"
I - "It wasn't that bad. I have to play aggressive. What, you didn't foul me?"
D - "You suck! You foul and say you are not reckless? Take some ownership!"
P - "Whoa whoa, be careful. It's not his fault (wink wink). NOTHING he does is reckless."
I - "Ummmmm, I admitted that I was wrong that time before"
P,D,IT - "RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE! I DON'T CARE THAT I COMMIT A FOUL OR PENALTY OR GET CARDED. YOU ARE ALWAYS THE ONE IN THE WRONG "I"! WE ARE PERFECT AND DON'T OVERLOOK OUR ACTIONS (wink wink). YOU KEEP ON DEFENDING YOURSELF WHEN EVERYONE SAYS YOU ARE WRONG!
I - "Ummmmm, again, I didn't defend myself before. I pleaded guilty.
P,D,IT - "RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!"
....that was fun
"Stop trying to make tackles in the box from behind (our game) or from the side. Don't attempt to make a tackle unless in your in a position to"
ReplyDeleteIf I didn't, my GD would be way worse. Granted, I'm not winning and getting points but I'd rather lose by one or two than five or six.
And before you go into your rant of, "You lost with Italy 5-1 and that had 2 PK's!!"...I'm not entitled to a bad game?
You are a roller coaster DavidWade. Everything is black and white to. You live in a world of extreme absolutes. "Sad"
Normally teams of lesser talent take the exact opposite approach, they try to become more structured and disciplined when playing against a greater opponent. Not just in football but all sports.
ReplyDeleteIngo has lost his mind
ReplyDeleteYes Ian, in real life. They also go out and buy better talent. I'll do the same in our Xbox Fifa 12
ReplyDeleteOops...can't
I'll be sure to keep track of how much money Bolton spends this winter.
ReplyDeleteIs this really a discussion?! Are we seriously comparing real life vs a video game? A VIDEO GAME?
ReplyDeleteAnd you say "I" lost my mind. "sad" :-(
In real life, a lot of teams don't have the finances to buy new talent yet are still further along in the Champions league than two of the world's richest clubs. Basel vs Man U. APOEL in. Man City out.
ReplyDeleteAnd in real life, RVP scores a thousand goals but in the digital world he doesn't even start bc of poor management.
And Bolton sucks! Gonna be relegated.
ReplyDeleteWhich is it David? Don't John Kerry on me and flip flop. Am I Bolton or not? You said before that I play Bolton ball. What point are you trying to make with pointing out that Bolton won't spend?
So rather than try to play in an acceptable manner you run around and concede peno's? And then you turn bat shit crazy?
ReplyDeleteBolton tries to play in an organized manner. They certainly don't concede penalties left an right
ReplyDeleteI feel that the champions league comparsion doesn't fit. First of all, each team plays in a different group with a different strength of schedule. Also, real life injuries, precautions, and fatigue set it. Not to mention motivation, home crowd advantage. The list of variables puts this conversation to rest.
ReplyDeleteA 76 player in FIFA 12 is always gonna play at a 76 level.
David Wells threw a pefect game and Justin Verlander hasn't. Who is the better pitcher?
Yes, Bolton plays in an organized manner and because of their organzied manner, they won't be in the EPL anymore.
ReplyDeleteDavid, in this GIMP league, I want to try and be a competitor. What fun is it if I just roll over?
Again (and again and again), this is real life vs the video game world. I seriously can't believe you think you have strength in argument when comparing fantasy vs reality.
You, my friend, are "BAT SHIT CRAZY"
You want to compare reality vs fantasy?
ReplyDeleteAt least my players have class. Unlike others who shout out racist comments and face criminal charges.
Mark Buerhle has thrown a perfect game and a no hitter and he doesn't have a 100 mile per hour fastball. He pitches with structure and discipline and sticks to his strengths in order to become one of the most consistent pitchers in the last decade.
ReplyDeleteBasel played in Man U's group yet they beat them to move on in the most prestigious tournament in Europe. Do you really think that home field advantage really played a factor against Man U? Basel and their minuscule stadium?
The point is they played structured defense and hit on counter attacks.
Basel's stadium holds 37 thousand. Not as small as I thought but it still pales in comparison to the cathedrals of the premiership
ReplyDeleteAnd to bring up the digital argument, Liverpool has had a slightly lesser side but no one would argue that they have been hands down the best team ever. I know that your team is worse than Liverpool but with Liverpool playing at even a slight disadvantage should they be as dominant as they have been?
ReplyDeleteThey play structured and that's why they are so successful
You guys are right and I'm wrong. I should play all my videos games like sports do in the real world.
ReplyDeleteForget the fact that there is NO comparison.
You're right Ian, Buerhle on the video game plays just as good as Verlander because of what he did in real life. Thanks! Also, good point on Basel. I now know, that in real life, the best team doesn't ALWAYS win. Now when I play Palermo vs Man u in xbox live, I have great confindence in my team playing straight up football.
Whoopee! Thanks you two. Fantasy and reality ARE similar!
David, I will try to play better. I understand you don't want your players getting hurt. I vow to try and play better and less reckless...can't make any promises though. I hate losing and it's a video game. I hope you understand that I wouldn't act like this in real life.
Liverpool is respectively in 3rd!
ReplyDeleteLower stats, proper tabel placement. You answered yourself in your comment.
Yes my team is worse than Liverpool but there is a big differnce between 83 vs 82 and 83 vs 78
Shouldn't Palermo win just like Tebow does-- because they have "god" on their side??
ReplyDeleteAfter he beats the piss out of arsenal, he will be only 5 points off the lead with a better goal differential...
ReplyDeleteWho picked your team ingo? You did. You have no clubs you follow I'm real life so you couldve picked any team. You picked a shitty one for some reason. You are clearly over your head, have no intentions of playing the right way and are for some reason trying to convince us that an organized back line and a deep midfield wouldnt work.
I guess 8 organized players staying in the positions is just to crazy of an idea. You have been having success by having players run out position to foul and slow up play. All that space you left sturridge and Sinclair the other night because your entire team would collapse on who ever had the ball in midfield for England worked out real well.
Well it's not like your aggressive tactics are doing anything for you now. Why not switch it up instead of pissing everybody off (except Cush) for playing like a A-hole?
ReplyDeleteLiverpool have been in third before don't be surprised if they make another late run. They are better than they were last year FIFA stats wise yet are in third.
Still continuing David? I just held out an olive branch saying I'll play better for your sake and you attack my religion?
ReplyDeleteYou are so insensitive yet you stand on this mountain top thinking you are caring and accepting of others yet you judge and judge.
H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.T.E.
Why did you even go there?
So pathetic. "sad"
Where did I insult your religion?
ReplyDeleteI picked my team! Are you honestly going back to that argument? I have no problem where I stand in the league. I'm the second to last one to complain about losing.
ReplyDeleteSO SO SO BLIND YOU ARE!!! SO DAMN BLIND!
I want to compete, yes. But I'll take my losses without complaint. I took Palermo because my history comes from there.
Why are you a Chelsea fan? What made you first like them?
And yes Ian, Liverpool might make a late run. Goes back to my argument of 83 vs 82 and 83 vs 78.
Everyone knows you are Anonymous David! Your tebow comment was distasteful and out of no where. Again with trying to prove a point or seem cool by being a bitter hateful person.
ReplyDeleteAnswer my question
ReplyDeleteAnswer mine...why are you a Chelsea fan?
ReplyDeleteYou accused me of making some sort of religious mark. Answer the question you jackass
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE ANONYMOUS!! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT! I just wrote that
ReplyDeleteAnonymous said...
ReplyDeleteShouldn't Palermo win just like Tebow does-- because they have "god" on their side??
You're turn
I didn't write that
ReplyDeleteSorry David but that argument doesn't hold up.
ReplyDeleteYou have dug yourself a hole there. Better find out who the perp is, otherwise you are the one under fire.
Now...my question. Answer?
Better find out who wrote it or what? You don't think other people on here hate Tim tebow or hearing the two of you condemn all of us? Interesting.
ReplyDeleteNow to your question that doesn't fit in to any argument. 2006 world cup was the first time I actually watched soccer. Joe come scored an awesome goal. The first Chelsea game I saw was the fa cup final against Manchester united. Didier scored an extra time goal and they one. I have watched, listened to or followed every game since then.
Cole ; Won*
ReplyDeleteSo you jumped on the bandwagon and followed a good team because they are good.
ReplyDeleteMy reason is for family history.
Ok, that argument is over.
Now, YOU BETTER FIND OUT who wrote that. It's not my job to clear your name. Ian said no and we can easily rule out Tindle and Cushing.
So that leaves one person, Pruitt. History and personality point to you David. Better get to work on cracking that identity.
Sorry, thought you said I need to find out who wrote it and I then was saying that YOU need to not ME.
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to. The "or what" is for your benefit. I'm going accuse you until you prove different
Or was that the first thing I was exposed to? If I hopped on a bandwagon id surely be hopping off and onto the city one right?
ReplyDeleteI'll get right on interview Pruitt and Ian to see who wrote that...
This is merely the yearly debate on Ingo's tactics. We all whined about Milito and Eto'o being masterful crossers of the ball last season. Because its a video game there will always be shortcuts for those who prefer results to football.
ReplyDeleteWhy use patient build up play when a clearance will find a striker with room to run 75%+ of the time? The midfield that we use to play our forwards in behind are better served in destructive roles rather than creative ones in this mind set. The extra men back also allow more margin of error when calling a second defender. There is no reason to play football when the automated route is easier and more effective.
Chelsea is still a good team and were running the table with Jose in charge. Now that you are locked in, there is no jumping. You started that argument with questioning my allegiance to Palermo.
ReplyDeleteI answered. Honestly, this topic is done. There is nothing else to discuss.
Can't tell if your are sarcastic with your interview comment but what do I care?
It's your reputation not mine.
I didn't write it. I don't care you believe me or not. God knows I didn't write it and that's all that matters.
ReplyDeleteMy 75 midfield has poor passing, bad dribbling and agility. They get the ball taken from them easily. I attempt to play like this early and become frustrated. "Hoofing" and counter sprint wing play is what gives me the best chance to keep the score within reason
ReplyDeleteOk David. I'll take your word. If you're lying, you live it.
ReplyDeleteLet's move on
So is fouling people off ball and dragging guys down in the box?
ReplyDeleteAlso, saying that you believe in God isn't attacking you or our religion.
I didn't write that. So it leaves one person.
ReplyDeletePlus i didn't read it as an attack on Christianity, but Tebow's characterisation of Christianity. Praying for opponents to fail and implying that Broncos wins are on Jesus' list of priorities. "Sorry sub-Sahara Africa, I'll get round to the famine and pestilence right after I help this rich white guy run an option."
I didn't know you spoke to Tim Tebow, Pruitt.
ReplyDeleteAmazing to hear that that's exactly what he prays for. Others failure.
Not strength, wisdom, and health.
Good ASSUMPTION. Media hype
David, that anonymous line was much more than just saying I believe in God.
ReplyDeleteIt was a mockery. Saying I "should" win because God is on my side.
Don't try to soften it. Could it be you are defending the statement because you wrote it?
Hmmmmmmm
I had comment 100 by the way
ReplyDeleteDo I get anything?
He said he prayed for an opponent to miss a last minute field goal. He told the media that. Sorry, man.
ReplyDeleteNope. Didnt write it
ReplyDeleteDang that sucks. Got me there. But I got to give a cliche response.
ReplyDeleteHe's only human. Not perfect. He is no saint and he sins everyday like everyone else.
If that's the worst thing against him, then there's no reason I shouldn't be a fan still
As a catholic I do take offense to your picture and new name. I'm sure saint Joan of Arc would love to think that you are using an image of someone being burned at the stake as a joke. That's not as bad as someone taking a pop at tebow.
ReplyDeleteAlso, saying "I was just praying for such and such to happen" (although we are talking about Tim Tebow) is a common expression said in times of hope.
ReplyDeleteIf you ask Tim, "Do you think God blew that ball wide because he wanted you to win?"
I don't think his answer will be, "Yes. I prayed for it to happen and God made it happen because I prayed for it."
Again, that's just an assumption though and is an answer we won't find out and don't need to find out because it's honestly a moot conversation
Again I ask, these tactics aren't working, why not switch to one that's not pissing everyone off?
ReplyDeleteWhere does it say that that pic is of Joan of Arc?
ReplyDeleteHaha!
ReplyDeleteIan, I will try to play "tactically" different so people don't get pissed off.
True. I just fear his portrayal of Christianity may become a parody of itself. Surely he'll put a stop to people pretending to pray and calling it tebowing? He doesn't think the act of communicating with god should be named after him now does he?
ReplyDeleteDo you want me to pick another saint that died like that to use? First name that popped into my head. Either way I'm upset
ReplyDeleteYou claim that you are trying to win games or at least earn points yet the way you play isn't doing that for you. Why not change it up?!!
ReplyDeleteI could argue that the sole reason that you play is to piss the rest of us off.
Witches were burned at the stake too. Many others were burned at the stake. Now I ask, what makes you say that's a saint on the stake?
ReplyDeletePruitt, I think he is just happy so see that his religious beliefs has an impact on others in a way that they start to believe. He can't pick everyone out individually and declare if they are praying with good intent or not. He didn't start "tebowing". The monster called the media did.
Now, he isn't stopping it, but he isn't promoting it either. Not his job nor is it possible for him to control the media.
Ian, don't be like the others. I just said I would try that.
ReplyDeleteYes, it isn't working but as I stated earlier, these tactics lead to draws or one goal losses, not 4 to 5 goal losses.
I have agreed with you.
He doesn't care because he's getting $$$.
ReplyDeleteI can't fly off the handle and make ridiculous assumptions and complaints like you?
His religion is getting him more money. He's not well spoken but will get at least 50k a speaking engagement and he has people like you gushing over him and making his jersey more popular than everyone else's.
ReplyDeleteYou are losing me David. Let's go back to the bottom line. You hate Tim Tebow because...
ReplyDeleteHe is "openly" religious?
He says he is great? (wait, he doesn't do that)
He is successful?
He is a great QB? (wait, he doesn't say that either. that's dumb people who are blind fans)
Agreed, he doesn't speak very well. I've always felt that about his public speaking. However, we shouldn't knock the guy for that.
ReplyDeleteIs he supposed to deny the money? One might say he is blessed to be in his position and because of his efforts he is rewarded. How about we wait and see what he does with his riches in the future?
Charity? We'll see. I know he spends his time visiting sick kids in hospitals rather than being out at the bar banging fat chicks (cough) lampard
You act like he stands on pedestal saying, "Follow me! Worship me! Be a fanatic FOR ME!"
ReplyDeleteYou are faulting a man for other peoples actions.
Ignorance
I've heard you say horrible things about Drogba before. Why don't you defend him to no end. He does more than tebow does. He also makes the sign of the cross all the time during matches.
ReplyDelete"I hate him because I think he's an annoying cunt. I hate how he can't not mention Jesus when asked a question, I hate him because he went to Florida, I hate him because he doesn't deserve any of the attention he's getting and I hate him because I think his missionary work was stupid"
ReplyDeleteEveryone, this was said by the same man who came after me for saying that I think homosexuality is a sin. (Please let's not start a topic on that). This man said he follows the principles of Jesus who taught to love and care.
Now he hates a man for what reasons?
Because he is annoying?
Because he went to Florida?
Because David thinks he doesn't deserve the attention?
Because he loves his God and mentions him a lot?
Might as well hate someone for having red hair or living in Wisconsin?
Good reasons David. All very very good.
David, all my Drogba comments are in poor jest.
ReplyDeleteI honestly have no problem with him. Isn't he or hasn't he done great things for his countries problems?
My racist remarks in the past were in poor taste and for humor. I hate how strong he is and how he would beat me in FIFA.
That's all. Doesn't compare to your "Real" hate for Tebow
Yes, me hating tebow for those reasons isess rational than you hating gay people.
ReplyDeleteHey, there's that word hate again.
ReplyDeleteWhen will you learn or bet yet listen to what I say!!
I never ever ever said I hate gay people. I have gay friends David.
So misguided you are. How you love to just spin things to prove yourself right.
I don't hate Ian. That should be obvious. We are really good friends actually (I would like to think that). Yet he goes against my entire belief system.
Get your facts right
Boy, Announcing to everyone that you think gay people are eternally damned really makes Burns hating Tebow for no reason look horrible.
ReplyDeleteYeah I guess your right. I'd much rather have someone announce that I'm going to hell than hear someone say that they "hate" me.
ReplyDeleteWait, is Ian gay?
ReplyDeleteIt's a belief system David.
ReplyDeleteI think if my mom walks off of a cliff, she will die. If she insisted that she wouldn't and wanted to go that route so desperately, do I just say, "Hey that's your choice."
No, I tell her what I believe to be true. Still love her to death. No hate whatsoever.
Did you just call me gay Ingo?
ReplyDeleteRight. A "belief" system. You "believe" Ian is going to hell for Chugging cock. You don't know
ReplyDelete^name of ingo's favorite band in college.. and palmo's signature move in(spacing out comments to add to the #'s here)
ReplyDeleteA big tall glass of gay!
ReplyDeleteNo I didn't
In the context of gay bashing you said that he "goes against your belief system."
ReplyDeleteHey Tindle! Welcome welcome.
ReplyDeleteI used to beg Palmo to do that move.
This is my last comment under this post. The conversation has been exhausted and watered down.
Have at it gents
Wait, is Tebow gay??
ReplyDelete..desperate attempt to keep this going..
8=====> -------- 0-;
ReplyDeleteLets make this clear: Unless Ingo is suggesting that witches are real, witches were NOT burned at the stake. people were.
ReplyDelete"Charity? We'll see. I know he spends his time visiting sick kids in hospitals rather than being out at the bar banging fat chicks (cough) lampard"
ReplyDeleteI think you meant "(cough) Ingo."
8===> I - :
ReplyDelete8===> 0 - :
8==) - ;
8===> ---- S - ;
Oh hey, what's going on this thread...
ReplyDeleteApparently I'm gay and condemned to Hell bc Ingo said so...other than that nothing much.
ReplyDeleteWell, that's totally gay.
ReplyDeleteNot that there's anything wrong with that.
150!
ReplyDelete