It has been days now since the 9-0 shlacking of Chelsea. Many games go by 2-0, 3-1, 1-1, and receive no blog report. As much as some of us want to be informed of every matches details on how it played out (simply because of it's entertainment) it is ok to see matches like the later 3 mentioned to go unnoticed or without discussion. However, it is extremely rare that we see scores like 9-0. I for one am quite interested in the facts of this outrageous scoreline especially with the floating rumors that have been tossed around. There have been 2 rumors specifically and they are as follows:
Rumor #1: Sir DavidWade pulled his squad in the 60' minute. This would be both not surprising but yet quite astonishing as well. To say that the 9 goals came in 60 minutes rather than 90 is quite a feat for Liverpool.
Rumor #2: Given that the match was between two teams with managers who are very outspoken with their disgust for Bayern's success, and that Chelsea has pretty much been knocked out of reaching 1st place but has locked up 3rd, rumor has it that match fixing was involved to give Liverpool, not only 3 points, but a comfortable gap in goal differential so that if they tie for the lead, they are claimed the victor. I for one hope that this is not the case and that Chelsea just played extremely poor.
To be clear, this is all just speculation that I hope receives some clarification.
This should be fun. *makes popcorn*
ReplyDeleteOh yeah. *takes pants off*
ReplyDeleteIan out played me and Pruitt caught me after 2 very bad friendlies. After 2 weeks of extremely good friendlies I have suddenly become worse than Murphy ever was. Didn't feel the need to write a post because I've been to busy at work and to busy playing Pruitt every day in friendlies and actually playing league matches. The last score line like this by the way... Is when I beat you by 10 and you quit the league.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry my grandmother passed away David and I wasn't able to play my matches. Next time a family member decides to die, I'll ask them to wait because I have to play video games.
ReplyDeleteAlso, never said you had to write the post. Usually the victor blogs.
He simply lost his rag. Instead of yanking the cord (like v Italy) he started diving into tackles and running offside traps. Vintage burns. He's now the runaway bookings leader...just like old times.
ReplyDeleteChelsea already ensured the league wouldn't come down to goal difference when they let bayern tonk them 5-1.
All good points. Clarification has been given.
ReplyDeleteI recently noticed the suspensions for furture games and had an idea of what happened. I was hoping for a write up seeing those and the scoreline but that window has closed now.
On to international finals
David didn't quit playing until he put an own goal in to make it 6-1 and the suspensions are all from the bayern game. Malouda straight red
ReplyDeleteWell it's good to see that he's playing like a man of honor and good sportsmanship (sarcasm)
ReplyDelete