The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

08 July 2012

Anyone want to play other than me?

Do we need to start discussing how we are going to handle this tournament once it eventually overlaps with FIFA 13? Being that I'm the only one to play his first 5 games I feel that I'm currently the only one qualified to prompt this discussion. It's not to late to say "I've made a mistake. I can't commit 30 minutes a week to play matches. It's time for me to withdraw (in disgrace) from the competition".

14 comments:

  1. Shocked if anyone looks at this within 24hours of it being posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have rules in place so that it doesn't get out of hand. No forfeits yet so calm down. If you have a problem with the forfeit date being 10 days ahead, you should have voiced your opinion on the matter earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. It's 12 days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Contrary to "anonymous"' opinion, I too would like to play a match. Unfortunately, it is contingent on other matches being completed but I haven't played in over 2 weeks which is pretty annoying.

    Perhaps we should float the forfeit dates so they are 10 days after the previous match is completed as opposed to fixing the dates at the beginning of the season?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put your money where my b-sack is (your mouth) T-rod. You've got a suicidal fixture list coming up with two of our strongest bottlers (3 including you).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also like some mouth to b-sack action please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *opens mouth* Sorry for my tardiness on my last match, had a dog health emergency.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only two games played? Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes genius, there is nothing I can do when I am waiting on other games to be played. Hence my suggestion for a floating 10-day deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both matches done, you're up.. Of course, I had until July 29 to play Ian so either of us could have held the league hostage. Floating deadline anyone??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm up? I was instructed not to play another match until everyone had played 5

    ReplyDelete