The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

26 July 2012

What Now?

August 1st soon approaching and blog activity (and actual league activity I assume) has come to a complete halt.

Plus, France has 3 games before Italy has one.  Just a little confused and wondering..."What's Next"?

Sincerely,
That Italian

26 comments:

  1. Is that a picture a "beeping" reference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's to be interpreted however you want it to be.

    Jokes and comments are more than welcomed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see what the problem is. I play my games out of order all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'd play a game out of order if I knew who my next opponent was. Schedule shows 4 games with no Italy.

    Anways, AUGUST 1ST is around the corner!

    First forfeit in 3....2....1....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spending a few days traveling to watch your club team play a match in person > playing against someone that doesn't ever want to play (not you Cush).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who are you referring to?

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Spending a few days"

    I didn't know a few meant 2 weeks. I believe someone makes the argument that it takes just 30 minutes of your time.

    Major flip flop action there. Thanks for being biased Mr. John Kerry. I see now that things are different and playing a match isn't as important when it's you and your high pedastal friend that have to play.

    But no no no, please, by all means, get on the rest of us who use excuses like work....oh and also played within their given amount of time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think our track record of playing multiple games on time speak for itself. We have earned the right to chastise you clowns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "but is not fair that you two can complain about the 100 times that we're late and we can't say anything the 1 time you two are".

    Life's not fair. I think you of all people would appreciate that ingo. For someone who is vehemently against equality for same sex couple and possibly blacks (can't be proven just assumed), one would think you'd be used to this level of "judging"

    ReplyDelete
  10. And back to my main point, I play games ahead of schedule all the time. Nothing is stopping you from sending a text to Pruitt to find out who you play next. I do it all the time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes I have a job and that it traditionally my excuse. Your excuse or better yet the excuse for someone who apparently you are speaking for/defending (which I think is pathetic) is to watch a sporting event.

    Mind you, this is one event on one day. Not a week traveling the country away from home.

    Again, I repeat that I have played all of my games on time so you have zero argument there.

    Also, thanks for calling me a pussy. I guess that is what you resort to when you have no real case for your defense. Just want to be rude and abusive.

    TRACK RECORD FOR FORFEITS:

    Ingo: 0
    Pruitt & Tindle: soon to be 1

    Tick tock, tick tock

    I have to say again that it is quite pathetic that I'm arguing against someone who isn't even the problem. David just likes to battle and defend Pruitt. We all know the alliances here.

    And if everyone read that correctly from David, he and Pruitt (his words not Braedyn's) have all the right to abuse and "chastise" others because they play their mathches at a rapid pace. This also allows them to apparently miss matches for social events and see zero fault in that

    ReplyDelete
  12. "but is not fair that you two can complain about the 100 times that we're late and we can't say anything the 1 time you two are".

    Where did that come from and why are you attaching it to me?

    Way to bring back religion and the assumption of the hate that I have for so many groups. Class act there. That's your typical tatic of attempting to belittle my character to make you seem right. You have gone off topic now to try and prove your point. This deserves another use of pathetic from me.

    You playing games out of turn has absolutely nothing to do with and no I will not text Pruitt asking for that info. I have always been against playing out of turn. I don't like doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would say that our average turn over for games is less than 3 days once posted. Unlike you and your gal pal tin-rod.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just realized that earlier I said I would play out of order if I knew who I play and now I just recent flip flopped myself.

    I apologize for the confusion.

    I would play out of order if the schedule listed it. I still don't like doing it though. I stand by the fact that I will not text Pruitt asking him to take time out his day to find out when my next match is. That seems lame that I would have to do that.

    I am very grateful that he puts in so much on this blog with construction and design. I am a patient man and I simply started this post with asking what's next?

    Not: WHAT'S NEXT?!!!! I HATE THIS!! I WANNA PLAY!!! DAVID YOU SUCK! PLEASE START ARUGING WITH ME!

    ReplyDelete
  15. "I would say that our average turn over for games is less than 3 days once posted. Unlike you and your gal pal tin-rod."

    1: You can't prove that statistic

    2: I still play my matches on time. You want to speed it up. Shorten the forfeiture date to 7 days or less.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of course you want to argue. You'll take anyone point of view on the blog as long as its opposite of Pruitt and me.

    If Tindle threatened to gang rape Greta with Donovan you'd be outraged. But if Pruitt and then suggested that we'd like to take her out for a nice steak dinner you'd refuse and take Tindle and his brother in law up on their initial butt-fucking offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David,

      What in the world are you talking about now?

      You started all of this with this comment:

      "Spending a few days traveling to watch your club team play a match in person > playing against someone that doesn't ever want to play (not you Cush)."

      Simple facts are in place and that's all I was addressing. Tindle never even said anything negative. He commented on the picture.

      I simply stated that August 1st is coming and a forfeit is about to happen.

      I also responded politely to your comment (#3) in my comment (#4). Go back and read. Then you started with defending Pruitt and attacking Tindle. Why the defense and the attack? Am I not correct in saying that August 1st is their forfeit date or that the activity has come to halt and that I just wanted to see what's up?

      Delete
  17. Gee, who could this be.

    Great example of why you are labeled "pot stirrer"

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maybe 12 days is too long....?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes. It's pretty clear that this is being used as a crutch by some. The fact that ingo said "move it 7 and I'll play faster" leads me to think people are abusing the deadline.

    It's used to prevent massive hold ups. It's not for people to consistently wait until the 11th day to play every gd time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes maybe. By the way, I saw on sportscenter adam's tackle on bale.

    Nice dive. This is where the word "pussy" is appropiate

    ReplyDelete
  21. "The fact that ingo said "move it 7 and I'll play faster" leads me to think people are abusing the deadline."

    I will admit that given amount of time persuades me to postpone or become nonchalant with finishing my match. Granted, I work way too many hours and it is somewhat difficult to make time but with the 12 day deadline, I tend to say things like, "well, I could play tonight at 10pm but I have some time. I can knock it out 2 or 3 days from now".

    That's just human nature. Shorten the deadline and put the squeeze on me and I will find a way.

    SIDE NOTE: Robby Donovan visits the Freedom tonight. Time to catch up with the DJ

    ReplyDelete
  22. Perhaps each club/nation should play a match every week with the deadline being the day of the next match. The schedule would resemble a calendar and be far easier to read.

    Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  23. David,

    Everything you say about me when I make negative comments to you. Things along the line of: (in a sarcastic tone) "Thanks for bashing my character Ingo."

    Then you turn around and right things like this:

    "Remember when you played with Spurs? I do! I beat your sorry ass by 10 and you temporarily quit the league.

    Pussy"

    You have a problem

    Remember the dozens of times you whined and complained and annoyed people? How about when England crumbled in group play and Pruitt smashes you over and over in blowouts?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Perhaps each club/nation should play a match every week with the deadline being the day of the next match. The schedule would resemble a calendar and be far easier to read.

    Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  25. We gave you absolute power to do whatever is best... Do what you want.

    ReplyDelete