This is pretty damn cool. But EA should work on fixing the glitches in the game instead of adding a feature that most assuredly will add more glitches.
Some people in the league thrive on glitches...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I would say that almost the whole league thrives on glitches. The one that doesn't thrive on glitches...doesn't thrive at all...(sorry Cush).
Live by the glitch, die by the glitch. That's my motto. So I just get killed by the glitch.
I prefer to live by the coq, die by the coq.
This is pretty damn cool. But EA should work on fixing the glitches in the game instead of adding a feature that most assuredly will add more glitches.
ReplyDeleteSome people in the league thrive on glitches...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI would say that almost the whole league thrives on glitches. The one that doesn't thrive on glitches...doesn't thrive at all...(sorry Cush).
ReplyDeleteLive by the glitch, die by the glitch. That's my motto. So I just get killed by the glitch.
ReplyDeleteI prefer to live by the coq, die by the coq.
ReplyDelete