How many guys does it take to throw away 2 points? Italy used 3 to gang rape Gareth barry in the 60th minute. Frank Lampard converted from the spot to give the Three Lions three points.
It's amazing how you can be wrong in so many different ways in just one simple statement.
So, allow me to clarify. Mind you, this is coming from the person who actually had the controller in his hands.
First off, after not playing the game for some time (my fault), I hit "Y" instead of "X" (that's my clear button). This in turn passed the ball back to Mr. Barry.
Then, in a panic out of my own stupidity, I pressed some buttons that I do not recall. Yes it was button mashing because of how ridiculous of a ball I hand fed Mr. Barry. These buttons however, were mainly the A and X. One might think slide tackle was in there but the only person who went to ground was my keeper (aside from Gareth).
Yes I brought out the keeper. Wouldn't you? You were receiving the ball 4 yards away from him.
There was nothing vicious. There was no red card. We have all seen standing tackles create penalities in the box.
Great negative spin David. It really only goes to show just how much you were handed this win. Your title is half accurate. Great mini article on a lackluster undeserved win.
You said the main buttons you pressed were X and A but then you said you brought the keeper out (Y). Now I'm not an expert but I think that's three buttons.
Didn't say there was any malice in the tackles just hilariously pour defending that lead to a penalty. It was probably too difficult for the ref to award a booking. No way to tell who got to him Barry first
I find it hard to believe that the sprint button wasn't being utilized. I don't remember you gently brushing up against Barry. I remember three men converging on him at full speed and knocking him to the ground. Unless your accusing a computer player of conning the computer ref for a soft penalty.
The 3 buttons, in case youre wondering, are sprint, call second defender and call the keeper.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how you can be wrong in so many different ways in just one simple statement.
ReplyDeleteSo, allow me to clarify. Mind you, this is coming from the person who actually had the controller in his hands.
First off, after not playing the game for some time (my fault), I hit "Y" instead of "X" (that's my clear button). This in turn passed the ball back to Mr. Barry.
Then, in a panic out of my own stupidity, I pressed some buttons that I do not recall. Yes it was button mashing because of how ridiculous of a ball I hand fed Mr. Barry. These buttons however, were mainly the A and X. One might think slide tackle was in there but the only person who went to ground was my keeper (aside from Gareth).
Yes I brought out the keeper. Wouldn't you? You were receiving the ball 4 yards away from him.
There was nothing vicious. There was no red card. We have all seen standing tackles create penalities in the box.
Great negative spin David. It really only goes to show just how much you were handed this win. Your title is half accurate. Great mini article on a lackluster undeserved win.
You said the main buttons you pressed were X and A but then you said you brought the keeper out (Y). Now I'm not an expert but I think that's three buttons.
DeleteThank you Ian.
Delete2 defenders and Buffon all crashed in at the same time. Nothing I said was untrue. You didn't score and I did thanks to your chaotic defending.
ReplyDeleteDidn't say there was any malice in the tackles just hilariously pour defending that lead to a penalty. It was probably too difficult for the ref to award a booking. No way to tell who got to him Barry first
ReplyDeleteHilariously "pour" spelling
DeleteI wrote that while i was driving so dangerous and stupid...
DeleteI can't think of a positive way to spin a game that probably would've ended 0-0 until you had 3 guys converge on Barry at full speed from all angles.
ReplyDeleteI guess the fact that he didn't have to be carried off the field in a stretcher is a positive thing.
Sprint is right trigger, not "A"
ReplyDeleteWhen approaching the ball "X" is clear not call 2nd defender.
1/3
33%
Fail
Wrong
I find it hard to believe that the sprint button wasn't being utilized. I don't remember you gently brushing up against Barry. I remember three men converging on him at full speed and knocking him to the ground. Unless your accusing a computer player of conning the computer ref for a soft penalty.
ReplyDeleteDon't know how you sprint a yard
ReplyDeleteMistimed standing tackles get a penalty all the time using a defender who is rooted into the ground.
Look, we aren't going to agree. You see it your way in your mind and I see it my way. We need film for proof and neither of us have it.
Agree to disagree