Wouldn't it be nice to have table updates that acutally reflect the speed of today's GIMP DFA? I just received a letter from a fox saying, "no, you've played nine games with Barca, don't worry the table hasn't been updated yet" Can we please add a feature that will allow us to look back at the games played so we know what the F is going on out here? And how is it that I am playing Tindle three games in a row?
But we can add a clever new headline
ReplyDeleteAll of the tables, stats, and schedule are up to date per the match facts I have received. So, I have no idea what you are talking about...but I suspect that makes two of us.
ReplyDeleteMy apologies, but it looks like Tindle didn't send the match facts (weird), Barca should have 4 loses. I believe it was a 1-0 final followed by the international loss.
DeleteAh yes. That was league cup. You've been eliminated at no penalty to your league position.
DeleteHow dare you call for more transparency in statistics! Don't you know it's all hidden so Pruitt can make up stats to justify his "All GIMP Squad" that consists of his favourite players with a few charity cases sprinkled in at positions he doesn't care about?!
ReplyDeleteIs that what this post is calling for? It reads like something you'd find scrawled on the walls of the Overlook Hotel.
DeleteIf so, how would you suggest I do that? Happy to help.
He does sound drunk
Delete