Chelsea continued their good run of form as they cruised to a comfortable 2-0 win over Barcelona on Wednesday night. Chelsea's midfield was instrumental in creating several goal scoring opportunities against Barcelona's 5 man defense.
"It's pretty clear that GIMP is back to having a 'Big Two," said Burns. "A few weeks ago it looked like Murphy was going to take Thompson's place as the third big club in the league but after joining the others in playing this 'anti-football' style it's clear he's not ready to be mentioned in the same breathe as Liverpool and Chelsea. It's sad when teams like Barca and Arsenal decide to play such negative football."

Barcelona...55% passing...Barcelona?
ReplyDeleteBarcelona...14% shooting...Barcelona?
Barcelona...42% possession...Barcelona?
I despair...
How can you call this domination? I had more fouls, yellows, and reds! Did you have any? NO!
DeleteI wasn't playing. I'd better not have had any.
DeleteSlop
DeleteI guess this kind of thing matters for those who think there's some sort of difference between 2nd and 5th place. Have fun happily being the first loser, Burns. Call me when you have an actual trophy to your name.
ReplyDeleteFA Cup & international cup...
ReplyDeleteI'm also not so desperate to win that I'll take two attack minded, free flowing, pass and move teams and turn them into stoke city. I try to win be being the best not by Anti-football and or cock play.
Delete