The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

30 January 2009

Crittenden ready to battle

Just wanted to say how much this blog is appreciated. Liam has done his part to contribute and enhance this league, and I hope that the rest of us will do the same by playing clean, tight, and competitive matches. I pray that we will not see the shame and disrespect this year as we have seen in the past (6 red card game by Burns). Since the few days since I have been in this year's G.I.M.P. league, a lot has transpired. My nationality and ancestors has been spit on by a rival, David Burns. At first, this was a spot of great distress and anger for me. That is until I took it to his proud and mighty England team with the beloved Spainards. I believe he is 0-5 against me Internationally.

So this is a congratulatory "rats off" to Mr. Burns and his managing prowess. That, mixed with the inspired play of Juan Weary, GoldenBalls, and Super Pinky Lampard should make for a delightful round of International play.

Cheers,
Reddrum39

No comments:

Post a Comment