The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

31 January 2009

A promise. The Wolves are a force to be feared.

I do not understand why the Wolves are being left out of ever discussion about league dominance. Let it be known that the likes of Totti and De Rossi will be running up and down the pitch causing mass panic amongst the mental midgets of the other respectable clubs.

Additionally, not to bring attention to my respectfulness and good nature, but ever since I complimented Liam on a job well done in creating this blog every other member has done the same except for... Who could have guessed? David Burns. I feel that this is a direct and flagrant insult to the G.I.M.P.D.F.A. This coming after his tirade and boyishness over England has made for an unwelcome and unfriendly environment. I expect there to be and apology and a post of thanks for the leagues hard work and dedication in spreading its wings. Dave. The ball is in your court.

On another issue, I, Aaron Crittenden, propose (with no expectation of seeing any action) that the G.I.M.P. should from here on out be referenced as the I.M.P. This might seem to be a strange request, but I believe that it is the most prudent and rash thing to do. This would get the Gray Rod, or Greek, or SNAKE out of this leagues for good. His constant and repeated "bailing" has placed a black mark on this league that should be dealt with appropriotly. Although he is out of our minds already, this step should be taken to completley eradicate him from excistence within this venerable and esteemed orginization.

With that, I will leave this blog for another day.

Cheers,
Reddrum39

One AS ROMA

There's only one AS ROMA

One AS ROMA

There's only one AS ROMA

No comments:

Post a Comment