
Gentlemen (and Burns),
First of all, I must give props to Liam for his efforts in putting this together. Well done sir-- from the spreadsheets to blogs-- excellent work. With all due compliments aside, I felt it was an appropriate time to come out of the shadows being that we are within days of opening up one of the most exciting leagues to-date. I would just like to point out that I have been in the bottom of nearly every ranking and told that contingency plans are being made for when I quit. That said, I am exactly where I want to be. Thanks to all of you who contributed to my current stature within the league-- I have nowhere to go but up! I do not expect to win a ton of games but promise to put up a clean fight each night (except Mondays where I have flag football games… you fucks will understand when you're old like Murph and I). Win or lose, my team chant this year goes a little something like this:
Drink, Drink, Wherever You May Be (sang to the tune of 'Lord of the Dance')
Drink, drink, wherever you may be,
We are the drunk and disorderly,
And we don't give a f*ck, and we don't give a sh*t,
We're coming home with the championship
We are the drunk and disorderly,
And we don't give a f*ck, and we don't give a sh*t,
We're coming home with the championship
No comments:
Post a Comment