A press conference was held today with A.C.'s owner Silvio Berlusconi. Fans and press gathered around as he spoke of the upcoming GIMP season."I have had numerous emails throughout this year from fans, sponsorships, and business partners with questions and pleads of Mr. Ingoglia's return to lead the team once again. Ingoglia and I have spoke from time to time this past season with regards to this being a possibility. I am a man of the people and Ingoglia and I have always been on the same page with business and friendship. I hold here today an email sent by him sent two days ago and it reads as follows,"...
"Silvio, so good to hear from you again. It is with great pleasure and excitement that I am proud to tell you that I would love to lead your fantastic football club once again. It is my understanding that the fans still care about me as the manager of A.C. Milan. In a very humbled manner, I greatly appreciate everyone that is apart of the A.C. nation. My last year there was very troubled with outside personal problems. I have put all that behind me. I have been with other teams and managed other clubs and I can say with 100% certainty that my heart has always been with your club and the fans. Next year holds a great future and I promise you and the fans and the people of Milan that I am ready to once again take control and bring back a championship to you all. I can't express enough my excitement and joy. I look forward to seeing you again and being back on the pitch with the Red-Blacks in the near future. Thank you all."

"So, it is without further delay that I annouce, with great pleasure, Christopher Ingoglia as once again the manager of A.C. Milan. That is all for now. We will see you next season."
One of the worst posts in ages. If I could go back and add this to the "Top 10 Worst Blog Posts" I would but I'd rather not waste my time doing so.
ReplyDeleteHere are a few questions that I have that clearly weren't addressed in the "email" that was read by the Milan owner:
1.) Where the hell was Ingoglia during this abortion of a press conference?
2.) Why the hell would Milan want you back after you left them after a 4th place finish last year in favor of a club you knew nothing about? They missed out in the Champions Cup because of you!
3.) Why would the fans of Milan want you back after watching you go neck and neck (loss for loss) down the stretch with a club that was forced to forfeit all their remaining matches?
4.) What a distracting post during a time when there are several great articles about the end of this season.