
Long gone are the days of Ingoglia's dominance in the league, and in fact his dignity and sense of humor have seemed to have disappeared as well. Since the change to FIFA, Ingoglia has seen little to no success in the league and its everyone else's fault but his. He doesn't get the bounces he wants in the game, his players aren't "good enough", and every time he makes a reckless first time pass its "not where he wanted it". He plays the victim on the pitch and now its spilling over to the blog. It would be in this managers best interest to take a page out of Tindle's book (I can't believe I just said that) and actually practice the right way. Try to pass the ball with some success and try to score realistic and well worked goals.
I've changed my playing style again after falling into many bad habits this off-season. I'm tired of GIMP mediocrity and have been working extremely hard to perfect my style of play. What you are doing clearly isn't working any more and maybe you think it would be a time for a change as well. Stop whining and complaining all over the blog and stop trying to bring me down with you. I've done nothing wrong except dominate our last few friendlies with quality passing and ball control (don't make me post the match facts). So clean up your whiny behavior, the GIMP doesn't need you playing the martyr again.
Oh and for when you claim to "take the hire road", just remember that this post when in direct response to the finger pointing and name calling in the cry baby post below this one.
ReplyDeleteok
ReplyDelete