The DFA Fall 2020 Season - Opening Day Headlines - LFC Maul CFC 9-0, Burns Melts Down...

02 September 2010

Making Amends

I, Ingo Bingo, am tired and no longer interested in continuing the squabble I have with Sir David Burns. I want to admit that I was all ready to unleash a very lengthy post filled with an expression of discontent towards DavidWade. I spent an hour in my locker room writing a three page paper filled with dates and examples. It later dawned on me that night, that this is stupid and other than Burns and myself, no one really cares. I don't want to argue. I don't want to fight anymore. That is why I propose here and now the:

Peace Treaty of G.I.M.P. members Burns-Incrow

I, as one of the established parties, hereby agree in accordance to the this peace treaty, that I forfeit all prior knowledge of hate and disgust that has been posted and said throughout the blog and online towards and from the opposite party member. I withdrawal my dagger words and wish no more than to build back a well developed professional relationship seen between manager and opposing manager.

By digitally signing this peace treaty, I set forth to uphold the conduct that is expressed within the above paragraph and except full responbility for my actions from the past, in the present, and the future.

September 2, 2010

19 comments:

  1. Will "bitter Burnsey" sign? Drumroll please..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Critt. I've already been told to "untuck" it from between my legs once today for baking. If it makes incrow happy and he'll stop pouting then I'm more than happy to sign.

    David Burns

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a half-hearted, backhanded capitulation that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. baby back biatches

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU BURNS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahah I was about to post an over/under on how long this "peace treaty" would last.. I'm sure everyone would've taken the under anyway..

    ReplyDelete
  7. is ingo drunk off joose right now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't imagine the amount of rage we'll see once the season actually starts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. But really, Burns - baking? I mean c'mon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wasn't actually baking. I just had to take a loaf of banana bread out of the oven. That was my only contribution to the bread.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fruitiest of all breads. It's going to take a lot more than bowing up to Ingo's post to un-tuck that package.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't tell Hitchcock that it's bread. He'll tell you real quick that it's cake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like banana bread...you guys should give jalepeno corn bread a try with some spicy chili, it's excellent.

    ReplyDelete