The champ is here!!!!!!! The champ is here!!!!!! Hello everyone, this is Critt. Im kidding, the name is Tommy Huether. I appreciate you guys letting me in. This should be a fun year. Don't take my sarcasm to heart. On that note, I'm probably the Christiano Ronaldo of this league. I played baseball with big Critter Bug, and any friend of his is a friend of mine. I'm just trying to have some fun here! I'm familiar with Madden and NCAA leagues so I know what responsibility and commitment it takes to play in the league. Be prepared for dominance, and talk all the shit you want because I love it! Again, thanks for letting me in, and lets play some fucking FOOTBALL....and thats the truth with some cheese on it.
Sincerely,
Critts my biatch
P.S. My international squad will be chosen soon. I was going to take Chinese Taipei, but they lost in the little league world series.
Welcome. Let's play some fucking football indeed.
ReplyDeleteTommy Huether...you make nice watches
ReplyDelete