Not even close to the bottom. 63% of your goals from nice passing, not hoofing of bulldozing; and the second most important/exciting player in the league.
Sadly realistic, Ian. As an Arsenal fan, you should know that we're all about pretty play with no results/silverware. Glad to see EA get something right for a change..
I do what Chelsea does well. I press my midfielders high up on the ball and try to create chances by nicking the ball off your midfielders and defenders. I have one creative player on my entire roster and he leads my team with assists. Like real life Chelsea, my players aren't made to play cute football. I press high and use pressure to make you make a mistake and capitalize on it. MY fault for understanding my team and player.
All right, a stats table that I'm not at the bottom of. Moving on up.
ReplyDeleteNot even close to the bottom. 63% of your goals from nice passing, not hoofing of bulldozing; and the second most important/exciting player in the league.
ReplyDeleteAccording to that statement Pruitt, are you saying that Burns hoofs and bulldozes the most because he is at the bottom?
ReplyDeleteThe most interesting statistic is that Arsenal have a better goal differential than Chelsea but are 10 points behind.
ReplyDeleteI suppose I am. Though he'll no doubt claim it is because a large number of his goals have come from converting penalties.
ReplyDeleteSadly realistic, Ian. As an Arsenal fan, you should know that we're all about pretty play with no results/silverware. Glad to see EA get something right for a change..
ReplyDeleteI do what Chelsea does well. I press my midfielders high up on the ball and try to create chances by nicking the ball off your midfielders and defenders. I have one creative player on my entire roster and he leads my team with assists. Like real life Chelsea, my players aren't made to play cute football. I press high and use pressure to make you make a mistake and capitalize on it. MY fault for understanding my team and player.
ReplyDeleteAlso, a I have converted at least 6 penalties courtesy of you Ian.
ReplyDeleteWhat does this comment about penalties have anything to do with what we are talking about?
DeleteHe is saying 6 of his goals did not come with an assist bc of penalties.
DeleteTherefore you can't assume hoofing and bulldozing with 6 of his goals bc no assist was possible.
All of this being said with the assumption that if there is no assist, bulldozing and hoofing were the method of scoring
Thank you Ingo but what does that have to do with my comment on Arsenal's goal differential in relevance to their position in the table?
DeleteNothing, zero, nada, rien, ingenting, ei mitaan, niente, niets, khe chian, nien, nichts, kuch nahin, moo-ka-chi, wala lang, nai, nashi, ekkert, nihil, oh...and jack shit
DeleteThen why is my name necessary there?
Deletep.s. How long did it take you to look all that up?
Haha. Dude, I got me one of them college degrees on my wall. I know all of that by heart. Stetson education my brutha.
DeleteActually one google search and yahoo answers had a bunch of people putting up different languages. Yahoo answers....so you know it's 100% right.
He attached your name because the 6 penalties he speaks of were all against you. He is responding to Liam's comment.
Burn's where are you? Help me out here.