Top Performer
Mario Gomez
| 3 Man of the Match Awards |
Golden Boot
Mario Gomez
| 11 Goals |
Assist Leader
Mesut Ozil
| 4 Assists |
Golden Gloves
Manuel Neuer
| 2 Clean Sheets |
Team of the Tournament
Goalkeeper
H. Lloris
Defenders
A. Cole, M. Hummels, P. Mexes, P. Lahm
Midfielders
F. Ribery, M. Ozil, L. Diarra, M. Gotze
Forwards
M. Gomez, L. Remy
German players lead in all categories - Manager: Pruitt
ReplyDeleteLiverpool players lead in all categories - Manager: Pruitt
This is a reoccurring theme season after season.
....and Palermo is next season's favorite
LMAO
Look retard. Go back and read what I said. Then read my explanation after you tried to twist the words around again. This is getting old. Just read what was written and stop making shit up
DeleteWell since I clearly have it wrong and you have resorted to rudeness again, please explain once again what you are trying to get across. I'm not going to go sifting through the nonsense so please explain again. I want to understand you, not fight you.
ReplyDeleteRegardless about my Palermo comment, the simple statement of Pruitt saying he is not the favorite means that Arsenal, Chelsea, Bayern, Palermo, or Borussia must be. Yet Pruitt leads in all categories as always every single season
Oh what hell, I went back and found what you wrote and believe you are upset because you say that after 6 months of learning FIFA ball, Tindle and I are now the favorites.
ReplyDeleteSo I ask now (or again) where is your evidence that FIFA ball which you claim I play is now the working and winning method. Need I remind you that my most recent games against Pruitt are 2 draws and a loss plus a loss to France plus a loss to borussia is in there. A win or two against you (not intended as a jab) and I believe a loss to bayern. So, to all competition in the league with emphasis on my play against Pruitt who plays "the right way" and I have received nothing out of the ordinary in terms of results. I've actually bettered my play to your standards (way less fouls and merking).
I say again, seasons in the past I have beaten Pruitt before. I even have a trophy. Where was this discussion then? This discussion that after months of figuring things out of FIFA ball, I now am the favorite for next season on FIFA 12? Pruitt still beat Italy and made it to the finals. This is so recent it falls into that time frame of where you say I'm now the favorite bc I mastered FIFA ball. Yet, I'm a non winning team.
It's all excuses and finger pointing
You asked who the favorites were going to be next year. I answered the usual 3 (Ian,Pruitt an myself) at the beginning of the year. I then said that after 6 months of learned cock tactics and glitch behavior those who play "FIFA" not football will win more games. Sorry for being rude but I'm tired of this retarded dance I have to constantly do with you on here where you twist words and make the same wrong arguments over and over again.
ReplyDeleteAhhh I did misread, somewhat. If we still use FIFA 12 for our next season, who are the favorites then?
ReplyDeleteThe same three but will have to deal with frustrating cock fueled matches That will often end in undeserved losses.
ReplyDeleteWeren't my tactics cock for that last 5 years? Who won then?
DeleteHow is it the same 3? You just backtracked and went against your original comments. If its FIFA 12, then Tindle and I already have a firmly grasp of playing poor cock FIFA ball (your words not mine).
ReplyDeleteYou said earlier, that that makes us the favorites.
Which is it Mitt Romney...I mean David?
"after 6 months of learned cock tactics and glitch behavior those who play 'FIFA' not football will win more games"
DeleteNot outright favorites, but annoying pests that refuse to play the sport the correct way who will win more than they would if they didn't play like assholes.
Also, why do I have to answe everyone of your retarded questions when you go missing everytime a point by me or Pruitt is made against one of your (you & Tindle) outrageous comments are made. You just go into hiding or try to change the subject.
Look back at the last post when we were discussing why allowing 3 times the shots on target is not a viable and sane tactic an you have 0 response
Mitt is right up your ally "the Italian". Cutting funds for planned parenthood will pander to the religious folk but will only cut less than 1% of the budget in doing so.
DeleteSo not saving money and eliminating health care, education services and options for women seems like a good idea.
Back to the football... Which we also can't talk about on here without people being offended.
This comments section treads the most inflammatory line yet. That's saying something.
ReplyDeleteAlso, this has nothing to do with the top performers of the international tournament. Pruitt and I have been chastised in the past for making an off comment remark like you did.
ReplyDeleteI'm seeing a lot of double standards to this blog.
You can say anything you want without any support and Pruitt and I need to provide pages of facts which will eventually be ignored and dismissed even if they prove a point. You can get off topic but we can't. We make a comment about someone's playing style and we are mean but you then have to sit through your comments attacking our character and personalities.
Seem fair to you?
Which off comment remark? I could argue the same that I provide evidence or information to back up my opinions as well and they get overlooked.
DeleteAnd don't say what evidence. I'm not going to search through 100's of posts to prove that I back things up. Just call me out on it in the future if it happens and we'll go from there
Me: "Tell me who think next seasons favorites are"
ReplyDeleteDavid: "At the beginning of the year, Pruitt, Ian and myself. 6 months of online FIFA mastered and online cock tactics...Tindle and you"
The new David comment: "Not outright favorites, but annoying pests and...." nothing but negative banter used to attack and seem accurate.
It is clear right there in black and white that you said we are favorites and then that we aren't. You also then point out that we would win more in played the right way then if played like assholes.
So please explain then how our cock play benefits us and makes us favorites, closer to being favorites, or better at upsetting the favorites if our play makes us lose more? You are in so many different places right now, my head is spinning.
And I "always" back away? Careful on your usage of finite words. I don't always ignore your questions and comments. In fact I don't believe I ever had. You want to use the last post as an example? It had gotten to a point where I realized nothing will come out of this and that it was exhausting to explain through text. If we were sitting in the abbey face to face, it would be much much easier to explain how I still disagree with most of what you are saying. Please take note that I said the word most. I clearly explained in my comment that I did not want to be invoked anymore in that conversation and bowed out.
Ingo you can back to any post over 50 comments and you can see you tap dancing around real questions while damanding Pruitt and I answer arbitrary ones. I'm going to bow out now as well because I would rather get aids from a deformed pigeon than deal with you today.
DeleteSounds good to me but for the sake of it David, if you have one comment in the past that you truly want me to answer to, just say it and I'll do it
DeleteHow is allowing someone to dominate possession and take 3 times as many shots as you a viable strategy? Answer that one please
ReplyDeleteI can see conceeding possession, but allowing a team to basically camp out in your 18 for the entire game should result in a loss 10 times out of 10.
DeleteBefore you make the stoke argument...
DeleteStoke is well organized in defense and doesn't allow 10-15 quality shots in a match. The shots that are taken against them tend to be from range because it is difficult to unlock their defense. They also don't score goals on the break, they use set pieces. They cant rely on one striker to sit at midfield to scoop up clearances and take on the entire defense alone.
They also, aren't the more talented team on the field. (France highest rated international squad in tournament)
I offer 3 seasons worth of proof that allowing a team to camp in your 18 for an entire match will ultimately lead to a completely losing record. It's just not a winning strategy, you guys.
DeleteI will answer that first if you agree to answer my questions about you saying:
ReplyDeleteTindle and I are favorites VS not being the favorites
Being able to win more games VS our tactics making us lose more
Agreed?
The cock tactics long term will result in losses but give any team a leg up on those who attempt to play correctly in any single match. It's almost like FIFA spots "FIFA" players 1 goal. It's a handicap for those who are trying to play the sport correctly to over come.
Delete