Let's finish this off and move on. We need a vote for goal of the GIMP and then I propose we jump right into a summer season before FIFA 13 comes out. We shall expect the new FIFA to come out in September so we have 4 months to crack out a season.
With new rules and strict enforcement I say we start up June 9th!
LET'S GO! I want to kick off again! I want competition! I want blog activity with the good and the bad! I know you want it too!
Cush...pick a new team and let's start up again.
Yes, I'm still Palermo
Sincerely,
The Italian
I'm not playing a summer season. I have assassins creed, the witcher and max Payne to play.
ReplyDeleteAnd you had a ton of other games as well during the winter. You will always have those "other" games. You can mix in a 30 min match here and there.
ReplyDeleteI have to play Bioshock 1, Bioshock 2, Mass Effect 3, BF3, LA Noire, Skyrim, Mafia 2, The Witcher, and soon Max Payne.
ReplyDeleteLot of work to do.
What makes you think that we are going to finish before FIFA 12? It took over 8 months for Tindle and Co. to finish this abortion.
ReplyDeleteWe will have rules that push games through by forfeit. I aint saying we will have every game played, but we will have every game finished with a result
ReplyDelete